Search results

+
  1. G

Please add Dualshock button prompts.

Please add Dualshock button prompts. Playing with Dualshock 4, but seeing only Xbox prompts. Given that you have a PS4 version of Gwent, and Witcher 3 has PS4 prompts on PC, i hope you'll add Dualshock prompts in PC version of Gwent at some point.
  2. G

Ursine armor transparent mesh

Ursine armor transparent mesh Noticeable only when pushing camera to the lower limit while floating still underwater. A big deal, as you can see. As the game support cycle comes to closure, i guess it's time to post the most critical stuff :)
  3. G

Too much motion blur in BaW. Disorienting and view-blocking.

Too much motion blur in BaW. Disorienting and view-blocking. Among the first things i noticed after traveling from Velen to Toussaint was the increased amounts of blur when rotating the camera. Even the slightest camera movement instantly turns the picture into an unreadable green mess, lots of...
  4. G

A very stupid and minor, but wanted thingy about boats

A very stupid and minor, but wanted thingy about boats I ran into a situation when i left the boat on a shallow near a cave. So Geralt is walking half in the water (when he's no longer running, but also not swimming yet), and he can't jump, which is totally correct, but turns out he also can't...
  5. G

[Spawning bug] Persistent wild hunt :)

[Spawning bug] Persistent wild hunt :) I dunno if someone ever came across this one, but it surely was surprising. So on my way to get some enhanced Ursine gear schematics, i see this: It's post-endgame, so i guess these are the most persistent leftovers of Eredin's army :)
  6. G

Pink glowing sword after 1.10 - i never asked for this

Pink glowing sword after 1.10 - i never asked for this I love blue, red, yellow glow. But why does it have to glow pink? I have 2 different runestones applied to my sword so i don't even know which one makes it pink. Please, add an option to somehow tweak the color, i dunno. Maybe at least an...
  7. G

Never ending rain?

Never ending rain? I meditated a lot, traveled several times to different parts of Velen, Oxenfurt and Novigrad, it's been more than a week of in-game time, but the rain just won't stop. It's always dark, hard to see things in Novigrad and forests.
  8. G

Why there's no mention of the previous romantic choice when romancing Shani?

Why there's no mention of the previous romantic choice when romancing Shani? By the end of my game Geralt was with Yennefer. Now i used that endgame save to start Hearts of Stone and there's no even a mention of Yennefer if i try or don't try hitting on Shani. Is it a bug or just a missing...
  9. G

Any way to tweak the camera so it doesn't zoom in when using witcher sence?

Any way to tweak the camera so it doesn't zoom in when using witcher sence? I want the witcher sense to work with the exactly same FOV as the normal camera, like detective mode in Arkham series or eagle vision in AC. Is there a way to do that through the .ini editing or with the new modding tools?
  10. G

Можно ли сделать так, чтобы камера не приближалась во время ведьмачьего чутья?

Можно ли сделать так, чтобы камера не приближалась во время ведьмачьего чутья? Может кто-то ковырял файлы конфигов и нашел такой вариант? Угол обзора очень уж узкий. Терпимо, но под ногами что-то рассматривать немного мучительно.
  11. G

Please allow to stash recipes and schemes.

Please allow to stash recipes and schemes. My alchemy and craft screens are overwhelmed, takes really much time to scroll through all of it. Would be nice to put away some i don't use.
  12. G

Is there a parameter for motion responsiveness?

Is there a parameter for motion responsiveness? Let's say i like the new alternative movement in 1.07 but also want to try something between the original and the alternative. Is there a chance i could tweak it in the .ini file or something like that? I want to stay close to the 1.07 feel but...
  13. G

Candle in front of Joana in Crow's Perch prevents starting dialog

Candle in front of Joana in Crow's Perch prevents starting dialog I dunno if it's platform specific, playing on PC, the problem is Geralt tends to light/put off the candle on the table instead of talking to her. Pretty much the same problem we had with candles near containers. Please give...
  14. G

Please add another waypoint for Crow's Perch (or move existing)

Please add another waypoint for Crow's Perch (or move existing) Crow's Perch has the top armorer so i visit it a lot to craft things and it's just exhausting to run across the bridge, through the village and up the hill again and again. Takes a lot of time without good cause imo. So please...
  15. G

No "Additional content" tab in the tutorials section.

No "Additional content" tab in the tutorials section. Pretty much it, i just don't have it. Steam version. Btw where do i get the map for Scavenger Hunt: Wolf Gear VI?
  16. G

Where do i find info about DLC quests locations?

Where do i find info about DLC quests locations? I heard it's somewhere in the tutorials section in game but i can't find it..
  17. G

Horse issues.

Horse issues. 1. Sometimes dismounting during a gallop uses standing dismount animation instead of hopping off. This leaves Geralt floating in the air for a sec while Roach is running further, very cartoonish feel ;D 2. Roach tends to spawn anywhere but not on the road - usually in some...
  18. G

Unable to complete Scavenger hunt: Wolf gear

Unable to complete Scavenger hunt: Wolf gear So, first of all there's a tower near Kaer Morhen where i'm supposed to find a crystal - this seems to be it, but i can't interact with it or use a sign on it: Also, as i was told, one of the upgrades locations map is sold by the armorer in Kaer...
  19. G

Folded alchemy and craft categories

Folded alchemy and craft categories Oh no, i'm sorry, i'm sorry, please move this to Wild Hunt Tech Support forum.. damn New alchemy filters are great but can we also have an option to make all the lists folded by default so we don't have to scroll lots of stuff to get to what we seek? It...
  20. G

Questions left after the ending [huge spoilers, obviously]

Questions left after the ending [huge spoilers, obviously] Witcher 3 has a really great epilogue and mentions a lot of characters but still doesn't explain the fates of many others so here's what i missed: 1. What was Avallac'h hiding? Who was that woman in his laboratory? 2. What happened to...
Top Bottom