Search results

+
  1. F

Health regeneration issues

Health regeneration issues Twice now I've had strange issues with this. Once as Geralt, upgraded Quen would no longer regenerate health. After saving/reloading/restarting/removing and readding the skill upgrade, eventually, it started to work again. Once as Ciri, her health completely stopped...
  2. F

What would make the game perfect for you?

Oh, yes, definitely dungeons, thanks, I had forgotten about that. I loved these in Skyrim and Witcher 3 really needs a lot more of these. ---------- Updated at 04:13 AM ---------- Oh, and also make the crossbow aiming able to actually aim up, it is so limited and makes aiming at flying...
  3. F

inventory management

If it helps, on the other tab, most of your inventory weight is taken up by wolf, bear and horse skins. Took me a while to find what was using up so much weight.
  4. F

What would make the game perfect for you?

1. Armour and weapon damage took longer to make items require repairing. 2. PS4 setting to turn damn rain splatter and other effects off. I am not following Geralt around with a camera. Why would I want this smeared all over my game? 3. Roach could actually jump properly over obstacles. 4. You...
  5. F

Pity about "English" localisation

Pity about "English" localisation It's probably just me. This is a European game, CDPR being based in Poland. So why is all the English actually American? I am actually getting more irked by American spelling everywhere than most things people are complaining about in the game :)
  6. F

Any hope to enlarge subtitles on PS4 ??

I don't have any problems reading the text on PS4 at all. I really hope they don't make the font really large and all janet-and-john-my-first-ever-book size ala Windows 8.
  7. F

How well is the PS4 version running for you? (Performance - wise)

Personally I am absolutely loving this game. I've been gaming since space invaders and VIC20s. I've long known that graphics are not everything in a game. I adore open world games and just being able to explore. Currently, I am level 20. I have found 3 real bugs. Had a few minor quirks. One...
  8. F

Black pearl task

Travel to Skellege first and it should show up. If not, where you first get ship wrecked, it is right around the other side of the circular bay from there, towards the light house.
  9. F

Pyres Of Novigrad Quest Is Bugged

Sorry, just thought I'd mention it in case, I've seen a couple of times now where there's a completely obvious "thing" that only allows it to be used if you do that
  10. F

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

And include an option for this on the consoles, too (or at least the PS4 :))
  11. F

UI / Menu Improvements

Agree. At the very least put in a separate tab for potions and oils.
  12. F

[PS4] Abandoned places annoyance

[PS4] Abandoned places annoyance I've noticed this twice. You find an "abandoned place". You might not even notice the name, you just see some monsters or bandits and you kill them. There's lots of loot around. Then - cut scene, villagers move in and perhaps some soldiers. You loot something...
  13. F

[Bug?] Flying monsters incapacitated in water

I've had this on the PS4 version, too, same critter I think. Also happened on another somewhere, but it disappeared in the water and then appeared back in the sky a few seconds later.
  14. F

Pyres Of Novigrad Quest Is Bugged

Did you try using witcher senses to show the "activate" icon?
  15. F

[PS4] Only 3 bugs I have really noticed so far

[PS4] Only 3 bugs I have really noticed so far On a boat heading away from Novigrad, hit end of World, map came up, cancelled, got removed from helm, tried to activate it again, appeared to be teleported above the boat and fell, died, ended up on the seabed. The army camp south-east in Velen...
  16. F

Possible to turn off auto correct camera?

I second this, I also like to admire the scenery and leave the camera at side or other angles. Please give us an option to turn this feature off, also on PS4. The camera is actually a little restrictive overall, especially in tight corners when trying to find the "loot" icon.
  17. F

This game is a god damn masterpiece

Agree, too! Loving this game so far, such amazing characters and quests, puts Dragon Age: Inquisition and it's never ending boring fetch x amount of y quests to shame and just might topple Skyrim as my favourite ever game. Certainly far, far, far less bugs on release than Skyrim, I've only...
  18. F

[PS4] Chromatic Aberration setting please

[PS4] Chromatic Aberration setting please Hi - can we please have a setting for PS4 to turn off chromatic aberration? This feature is annoying, distracting and spoils the view :) Thanks!
Top Bottom