Search results

+
  1. L

Witcher 3 Next Gen - A sad state of affairs

Hello, all. I decided to give another go at Witcher 3 after already having finished it when it came out, as well as during the years on a variety of platforms. It seems I always end up playing it because of disappointment with other open-world games and story-driven games. After I finished...
  2. L

[MOD] Familiar Music Replacement (Alpha/Pilot/WIP etc.)

This is a great mod but I would like to enhcance the original music than simply replacing it. You spend so much time in these places that the new songs will also become boring in the end. But if you combine them based on some triggers, like environmental effects, for example, it would be much...
  3. L

Is CDPR moving in the wrong direction?

First of all, in my humble opinion, making a poll about CD moving in a new direction when they have just completed one of the most epic and well written RPGs ever made verges on trolling. Secondly, the idea that the game should be "dark" from time to time because "that is how the world is" is...
  4. L

1000 hours!

Does everyone realize that this is probably the timer bug, right?
  5. L

Game not recognizing DLC

The problem is that I redownloaded them and still they do not appear, not even the menu in the game. I will check if they somehow are 0 in the ini files. ---------- Updated at 01:48 PM ---------- No, nothing. The DLCs all appear in the .ini and are all enabled, yet in the in game menu there...
  6. L

Game not recognizing DLC

But nothing is overwritten by the mods, I installed them in freshly generated user settings, as I have been usually doing. I can't understand how would that affect the game of not recognizing the DLC at all. Please try a clean install if you can because I am at work now and post the results...
  7. L

Game not recognizing DLC

The problem is that the game loads fine until the menu screen but the DLC option is not there, it doesn't recognize that I have them and that is why the saves, it says, can't load. Mods should have nothing to do with it.
  8. L

Game not recognizing DLC

I don't care about the mods, I only had a couple. I was playing fine a couple of days ago. You think the game will not recognize the saves even if I reinstall the game and DLC?? That is months of play down the drain!
  9. L

Game not recognizing DLC

Game not recognizing DLC Hey all. After trying to install a mod I deleted my user settings and input file to have a clean install of the mod, generated new ones, but now the game doesn't recognize the DLC hearts of stone or the free dlc. That means I can't continue my game because my saves are...
  10. L

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

I have no problem with reporting these issues to CD, not at all. We should. But saying (not you Verrenus) that pop ins make the game unplayble and broken? Isn't that a tad overreacting?
  11. L

I agree that the game has some issues but I think there is a lot of over reaction and misinformation going around, because people simply do not know how games are made. I don't say that I do, but I have read a lot on the subject and played many, many games. In any open world game it is very...
  12. L

PLEASE help me turn off the auto-centering camera!

You do know there's an option for that now, right?
  13. L

Thanks. Any clues if Increased LOD is working with 1.21? Also, for Verrenus, by checking the comments in nexus about increased LOD, it seems that we dont have to use the increased character lod any more as it has been fixed by CD. It has been a while since I checked though.
  14. L

Hey Verrenus. I guess we have to redo all the ini settings again after the new patch?
  15. L

Blood and Wine -- Launch Trailer!

I didn't know where to post this but since it's something new I thought here should be ok. That launch trailer and song from Blood and Wine, my god how awful it is. CD has spoiled us with their amazing work right now, so I don't know what went wrong with that launch trailer. Really bad.
  16. L

Problem with light sources pop up. Help for solution?

Ok. I was afraid I had broken something. Thanks for the replies guys. By the way, I am not using SLI or Crossfire.
  17. L

Problem with light sources pop up. Help for solution?

Problem with light sources pop up. Help for solution? Hello. I have ran into a strange problem. I am in Ermions workshop and some of the light sources pop up and off when I turn the camera. For example, I am looking straight at a torch and when I slightly turn the camera it goes off and then...
  18. L

Just arrived in Velen and felt crushing disappointment - I feel there's no way the geographic scale (lore-wise) would be this tiny. Am I wrong?

We just a agree to disagree then. More realistic is not a 100% more immersive because the more realistic something becomes the closer it gets to the uncanny valley where immersion falls apart. For example using loading screens would take away any kind of immersion for me as they have no business...
  19. L

Just arrived in Velen and felt crushing disappointment - I feel there's no way the geographic scale (lore-wise) would be this tiny. Am I wrong?

Yeah, it may have been more harsh than it should, so apologies. My point stands though: realism has nothing to do with real scale distances in gameplay, as no player, ever, would play like that, no matter what they say or claim they like. I find the entire point of the debacle without any merit...
  20. L

I hope developers won't take seriously all the frankly absurd posts about endless miles of nothingness and the misplaced arguments about lack of immersion. One thing is for sure: we should feel lucky that people wanting more empty lands for immersion are not game designers. The original post is...
Top Bottom