Search results

+
  1. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Next-Gen Update Trailer and REDstreams summary

Mid through the stream it is mentioned that Geralds walking speed can be changed via the analog stick on a controller. Does this mean that Gerald can now walk fluidly, i.e. increase his walking speed via this analog axis on the controller in very small increments? Or is it still the old binary...
  2. S

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

@Devs Walking/movement speed enhancement. Please be so kind and consider enhancing the control of the walking/movement speeds. On consoles, many RPGs allow for variable, fluid walking speeds via analog axis control instead of only walk, run and sprint. On PC, the very same titles often come...
  3. S

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I hope Cyberpunk 2077 will have fluid walking speed on PC as well, not only on consoles via controller analog sticks. On PC, the mousewheel allows for very granular control to adjust walking and running speeds. The first Splinter Cell games had this, Star Citizen has this implemented via...
  4. S

That could be an additional solution for sure :) Arma 3 has a similar implemention for non head-tracking folks. Personally, i like the idea of an automatic system where i don't have to decide on a timely or situational basis when to have head-tracking on or off. Best to have the head-tracking...
  5. S

HEAD-TRACKING support pretty please! It has been mentioned here before, but looking at the world and style of Cyberpunk 2077 and it being a first person game, i believe head-tracking could really increase the immersion in the world and envrionment. Especially all the time you spent walking...
Top Bottom