Search results

+
  1. G

Questions about Time(s) of Contempt [some spoilers]

Thanks for the replies I think I understand now . @Kodaemon #Mistle - I definitely feel the same about her.
  2. G

Questions about Time(s) of Contempt [some spoilers]

Questions about Time(s) of Contempt [some spoilers] Hey everyone, I finished reading the not-so-newly translated Time of Contempt and I had several questions about stuff I didn't understand or might've missed so firstly - When Ciri is in the "frying pan", she draws Force from a small fire she...
  3. G

Witcher 3 Newsletter

Me too :(
  4. G

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Just take my goddamn money !!!
  5. G

Morrowind > Skyrim

Neither , Oblivion. It contains the best of both worlds. I'm so mad that I actually bought Skyrim, Bethesda has spread so many unbelievable lies about Skyrim. This game is horrible, it's unlike anything they said about it, they fed fans with bull**** so now they are laughing all the way to the...
  6. G

**** YOU Loredo (spoilers)

Loredo and Dethmold alike.
  7. G

Sile and Loredo (spoilers)

Interesting theory :) I can definitely agree with one about Sile threatening Loredo about Henselt.
  8. G

'From A Bygone Era' Won't trigger???

I just realized how stupid I am . Sorry for the double post.
  9. G

So what's next ?

@Silverio13 You should mark it as a spoiler !!!! !!!!!!!1 AGGGHHHH NOT EVERYONE READ THE BOOKS !!!!!!!!!
  10. G

Riposte and Dodge in Training Skill Tree

I have to disagree, arrow redirection is essential. Riposte is very useful but it should remain exclusive to swordsmanship.
  11. G

Geralt the Chivalrous

You are HILARIOUS !! +1 :)
  12. G

Best Voice actors in the game?

They were all amazing , especially Shilard! Henselt is fabulous as well.
  13. G

training dummies and mysterious merchant inxbox EE

There are also like 4 training dummies in the training camp at the Prologue !
  14. G

Strongest ending, strongest north? *spoilers*

^Thanks. Has anybody thought about actually helping Nilfgaard ? Like killing Aryan ? Helping that baron from chapter III ?
  15. G

How does Aryan help ?
  16. G

+ Keeping Iorveth alive means he will fight Nilfgaard as well because he despises them!
  17. G

I agree. About giving Anais to Radovid - that means that he will take all of Temeria for himself. Which makes Redenia incredibly strong, and Kaedwen weaker. So it is likely that Radovid will become ruler for the entire north eventually.
  18. G

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Who cares ?! Just take my money goddamnit !!!!!!
Top Bottom