Search results

+
  1. G

Questions about Time(s) of Contempt [some spoilers]

Questions about Time(s) of Contempt [some spoilers] Hey everyone, I finished reading the not-so-newly translated Time of Contempt and I had several questions about stuff I didn't understand or might've missed so firstly - When Ciri is in the "frying pan", she draws Force from a small fire she...
  2. G

The Operator DARK MODE EE

The Operator DARK MODE EE I'm playing on DARK mode on the enhanced edition , and right now im against the operator. Let me tell you that this is insane, they made the fight even harder in the EE than it was before !!!! AGGHHHHH Please I need help , cheats, anything. My character is a...
  3. G

TW2EE New cinematic not working

TW2EE New cinematic not working Hello, I started to play TW2 again now that I have the EE . And I when finished the prologue The new cinematic began, but I could only hear dandelion talking ,my screen was dark and my cursor was a transparent cross\plus (like this '+'). Help?
  4. G

Order of Merit ?

Order of Merit ? When you go save Triss in Chapter III , The other guy (Which Shilard fears , for some reason) says that whomever brings him Geralt's head will receive The Order of Merit. Now , I was wondering what is The Order of Merit ?
  5. G

Beygone Era quest on DARK mode

Beygone Era quest on DARK mode This quest on DARK mode is IMPOSSIBLE!!!! UGHHHH I cant kill this goddamn operator !!!! I think I need a trainer
  6. G

Problem crafting bombs

Problem crafting bombs Hi , I have a problem each time I craft bombs through - Mediatation->Alchemy I try to craft Samum bomb I craft it as usual and then when I open the inventory I have nothing .. My game is updated to ver 2.0 .
  7. G

Regarding books -SPOILERIFIC-

Regarding books -SPOILERIFIC- Hey , I read The Last Wish and Blood of Elves , but all the other books were not translated into English so I have no way of knowing what happens in the next books. I tried reading about them in the witcher.wikia.com But it was barely detailed enough , and...
  8. G

The Last Wish - Book question (SPOILER)

The Last Wish - Book question (SPOILER) Hey , so I read "The Last Wish " (first book related to The Witcher that I read) and I LOVED IT . One thing I don't understand is what were Geralt's wishes ?! 1st Wish = ? 2nd Wish = That the guard will burst 3rd Wish = ? =
  9. G

So what's next ?

So what's next ? I think it's pretty obvious , Geralt goes to Nilfgaard !
Top Bottom