Search results

+
  1. G

Starting armor doesn't make sense! (mod request)

Starting armor doesn't make sense! (mod request) So we start out with a full chainmail suit and after a while a leather jacket has better defense!! Why!?!? I'm requesting a mod that makes the starter wolf armor a higher tier armor while making the cloth and leather armors lower tier and...
  2. G

Thaler is still alive wtf!?

Thaler is still alive wtf!? so I imported my save from W1 to W2 where I killed Thaler, basically did a "Death follows Geralt" playthrough where everything dies and I choose all the non canon choices. so in Flotsam I see Thalers agent there which means he's still alive!? is this a bug and how...
  3. G

Moonblade, I don't want to go back!

Moonblade, I don't want to go back! so I want this silver sword Moonblade after I heard it could be imported to W2 but I missed killing that Alghoul in the crypt in chapter 1. Anyone know a cheat/mod on how to get it?
  4. G

Food in CP2077?

Food in CP2077? SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!
  5. G

Attention to detail in W3. Little touches that will make the game great.

Attention to detail in W3. Little touches that will make the game great. This thread is all about the little details that most people never notice in games but when you do you just want to shout "Attention to Detail!" or something. here's some ideas The horse when near a river or lake will...
  6. G

What happened to the Witcher comic for the Ipad?

What happened to the Witcher comic for the Ipad? It says "To be continued" but it came out ages ago. Are they still planning on continuing it? Or did I miss an update on it or something?
  7. G

we imagine what the First Gameplay trailer will be like.

we imagine what the First Gameplay trailer will be like. Okay so FCR2 came out and they're servers are getting overloaded and I need something to do while I wait. In this thread we imagine what the first gameplay trailer will/should be like and what our expectations are. What would be the...
  8. G

Mods we wish we could make if we had the time or patience.

Mods we wish we could make if we had the time or patience. So this is a thread about dreams, If you want to make a mod but don't have free time and you just wanna put your ideas out there and just wanna discuss the potential problems and gather some motivation so you'll be excited to start it...
  9. G

Will Cyberpunk be too Pessimistic about the future?

Will Cyberpunk be too Pessimistic about the future? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=40YIIaF1qiw#t=2217s Just watched this debate. I kinda want Cyberpunk to be an inspiring science fiction. I'm not saying that CP2077 should be full of rainbows and butterflies but it...
  10. G

Nilfgaard: Vrans epidemic,Prototype Megascope and Cynthia

Nilfgaard: Vrans epidemic,Prototype Megascope and Cynthia It's nice CDPR put these modern day like conflict of bioweapons and surveillance/invasion of privacy stuff. My question is Is Emyhr likely to use the bacteria strains that killed the Vrans? or will he lock it away/destroy it because...
  11. G

Elven Prostitute Mod Request

Elven Prostitute Mod Request so I was browsing witcher nexus and saw this http://witcher.nexusmods.com/mods/183 I wonder if the same could be done with elven prostitutes, replacing one of the hireable ones with an elven mesh/model.
  12. G

Playboy and Angry Joe

Playboy and Angry Joe Obviously in the News thread some people were upset and concerned over the article in Game Informer about the how politically devoid it was and I wanted to start a thread about how CDPR markets their stuff. I remember how Witcher 2 was marketed and I thought from the...
  13. G

Geralts new armor design

Geralts new armor design How does everyone feel about Geralt's new design? Obviously the beard isn't the problem they're always awesome. We've talked about the news thread but I wanted to discuss it in detail. Personally I find the silhouette kind of boring and rather thief and ninja like...
  14. G

Being Visibly Armed,Holsters and Trunks

Being Visibly Armed,Holsters and Trunks Too many open world games have the character pulling weapons out of their ass. DE:HR,Skyrim,GTA,Mafia II a lot of others. I'm not saying that every protagonist should have every weapon in their inventory visible on their character otherwise they'd look...
  15. G

Random Events - You won't even make it to your car

Random Events - You won't even make it to your car In this thread we talk about how random events will work. I want random events to be affected by fame/reputation for example, if a thug is stealing a tv or something and they see Judge Dredd or Batman, the thug will drop that tv and run for...
  16. G

Dark Souls

Dark Souls So uhh anyone here play Dark Souls? Anyone wanna post their characters? or talk about the lore? or just discuss the awesome game design? I'll start, this guy is my main invasion dude He scares the shit out of new players because most of them don't know about the egg...
  17. G

Life events! in making a Character?

Life events! in making a Character? I really hope they keep the Life Events from the original PNPRPG. I'm sure a lot of the people who played the PNPRPG. I talked about this in the Witcher forum as well. for those who don't know you basically roll dice to see what'll happen in a particular...
  18. G

Easter eggs you'd like to see in Cyberpunk2077?

Easter eggs you'd like to see in Cyberpunk2077? CDPR gave us nice easter eggs like the Assassins Creed and Lord of the Rings but there were a bunch of other hidden things like the song Iorveth plays on his flute. So this thread is about what easter eggs you'd like to see in Cyberpunk 2077 and...
  19. G

How/What do you name your characters in RPGs?

How/What do you name your characters in RPGs? This thread is about how we choose names to give to nameable player characters like in Final Fantasy,Skyrim,Fallout,Dark Souls etc. (maybe Cyberpunk2077) If it's a fantasy game. I always refer to Andrzej Sapkowski's characters here...
  20. G

Dark Souls II

Dark Souls II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPJaJ5ys_G0 It's coming to pc this time so hopefully no shitty port. Check out the official website for some weird pendulum swinging http://www.darksoulsii.com/
Top Bottom