Search results

+
  1. S

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

GlobalOceanTesselationFactor=64 GlobalOceanTesselationFactor=512 trying to add TextureStreamingReduceGameplayLOD switch to ingame menu noticed that game deletes this parameter from user.settings no matter what i do. also game now deletes UseMipRefiner parameter too, if added to ingame menu...
  2. S

Patch 1.07 crash to desktop every few minutes!

gtx 970 353.30. crash every 5-30 min on 1.07. 1.06 were crashing too, but very seldom.
  3. S

go on, i wanna see it. 'cause i don't see any difference when i change terrain quality from low to ultra
  4. S

they implemented hairworks antialiasing option in the menu just like in the mod, but with proper name and "hair_works_preset" wich control the following in the usersettings.ini for low preset HairWorksGlobalStrandSmoothness=2 HairWorkstGlobalDensityLimit=0.35 HairWorksGlobalDensityQuality=0.75...
  5. S

it is right under the gamma menu, but it has no name. just point at the empty space there. and mod not 1.07 compatible yet
  6. S

nope, i don't use any reshade of sweetfx. there's not much difference between game uber settings for foliage and tweaked values. further grass distance rendering and foliage shadows. fog distance is the same, but shadows on the trees made it look like fog a little further
  7. S

not much tweaks lately, pals, so here's another version of my enhanced options mod. download zippyshare. file goes to bin\config\r4game\user_config_matrix\pc\ to the old hairworksaa and mipmap tweaks and extended shadow options, wich you can find right under gamma settings i added extended...
  8. S

[BUG][1.05/1.06] infinite loading. save inc.

why posting bugreports if no one gives a damn? pf
  9. S

[BUG][1.05/1.06] infinite loading. save inc.

[BUG][1.05/1.06] infinite loading. save inc. happens during dandellion's cabare(don't really know how it's named in en version) quest. at some point every time you enter dandellion's tavern and talk to dudu bibelvert you'll get infinite loading. everything seems normal when taling to zoltan...
  10. S

delete user.settings.bak too
  11. S

Patch 1.06 fixes and bugs

well, that was one of a hell HOTfix:facepalm:
  12. S

error in mod, not in the game
  13. S

it's in the topic of this theme on the fist page by the number eleven yeah, idealy, it must show something like "custom" when you choose... well, custom values if you look closer, i deleted "Shadow Quality" slider completly and instead used presets. so you can click preset if you want it easy...
  14. S

sidspyker wrote it on nexusmods:
  15. S

hmm, seems like "UseMipRefiner" toggle under "Streaming/Textures" doesn't work like this <Var overrideGroup="Streaming/Textures" id="UseMipRefiner" displayName="UseMipRefiner" displayType="TOGGLE" tags="refreshEngine"/> it properly reads option from config, but doesn't change it. sad. upd...
  16. S

1.05 on PC degraded performance for every item they listed as improved

CTDs are defenitely happens less often now, yes. usually i can play for couple of hours without a single crash, but yesterday i have a driver crash just before loading main menu, lol. so, i guess, it just completly random now. sometimes you lucky, sometimes - not.
  17. S

1.05 on PC degraded performance for every item they listed as improved

been playing 1.05 on mid/high settings, cause perfomance for me tottaly degraded from 1.01, when i played on mostly ultra. then i delete user.settings and user.settings.bak file and once again playing on almost ultra. o_O some parameters dissapered from config, but i didn't make a copy, so i...
  18. S

soooo, jonwd7, instead of using something like CascadeShadowDistanceScale0=16 CascadeShadowDistanceScale1=8 CascadeShadowDistanceScale2=4 CascadeShadowDistanceScale3=2 CascadeShadowmapSize=8192 we better off using something like CascadeShadowDistanceScale0=2 CascadeShadowDistanceScale1=2...
  19. S

What do you expect from patch 1.06?

i expect them to give us this beauty they showed us in april 2015 GAMEPLAY trailer instead of this f*cking nonsence with we get at release wft? two-polygon ground, blurry textures and butchered draw-distance? it is 2015, not 2011
Top Bottom