Search results

+
  1. N

Should have been about Geralt not Ciri. (spoilers)

I felt for Geralt as well which is why I'm getting him the good ending on the replay, but the ending are entirely based on her, not Geralt.
  2. N

OCD nightmare

Along the same lines, the draconid oil has a different thumbnail than all the other oils. Think it has a concoction, but it's really out of place.
  3. N

map

The problem I've always had with the world of the Witcher is that I've always assumed that the main countries of the North were close to the size, if not a little smaller, of similar countries of late medieval Europe going by their population, technology, culture. However going off of that fact...
  4. N

Housing/Base(s) of operation in TW3

Looks like I called it and Kaer Morhen is in the game, all-be-it I don't think it'll be a base of operations because it's so far away. Would still like it if we could repair it. I know Geralt never had that kind of money in the books but he does in the games. KM location is no longer a secret...
  5. N

Weapon Degradation

There's 2 styles I'd like to see and they're both different depending on whether it's your armor or weapon. Armor: Is always going to need to be repaired or replaced from constantly taking the hits the skin isn't. Buckles, straps, etc. are going to become loose, and if left unattended they're...
  6. N

The Perfect Triss

I think everybody wants that. Hopefully with Yenn getting a different look with DLC, Triss will get one as well.
  7. N

One thing bothers me about the upcoming game (vague spoilers for the books)

Half way through The Lady of the Lake and put me in the group that skimmed through most of Ciri's chapters. Gerald and Dandelion are the interesting/fun characters; the short stories I found to be the most entertaining because they revolved around the super human monster hunter Geralt, not...
  8. N

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

Hoping Triss gets an alternate look with her long hair let down like in the books.
  9. N

What do you want to know about The Witcher: Wild Hunt?

Integrity of the shield, people without shields don't have it. Same thing was there for some characters in TW2.
  10. N

Character Appearances

Would have liked Triss to have long flowing hair like in the books, not the double bun. I mean I know why they did it, easier to render, but like long flowing hair on women.
  11. N

Website update

The guy did kidnap Triss who I usually end-up saving so Letho has no chance for redemption. Besides, he states that if you let him go you'll never see him again, so if he does make an appearance he's wandering around the North probably sewing chaos again as a tool of the empire when he should...
  12. N

Hoping this as well. There are fighting pits in Nilfgard and a human vs human in Henselt's camp in TW2 so it's not out of the question.
  13. N

Can I turn off the glowing strikes? In the 35 minute demo, the werewolf and wolves had red "tracers" or glowing attacks. I think it makes it look too "fake", never seen wolves paws or fangs leave red glowing attack trails when they take down a deer.
  14. N

New gameplay-material?

Not a fan of the glowing strikes from the werewolf and wolves. Unless something is glowing/reflecting, like the runes on a sword, it shouldn't be illuminated during an attack. Makes it look to "arcady".
  15. N

Game Issues Thread

continued...
  16. N

Game Issues Thread

Game keeps crashing when I open it. Have tried deleting and redownloading it, but the problem persists.
  17. N

Watch The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt “The Trail” Opening Cinematic

When we being the game Gerald has been on Yennifer's trail for over 4 months. The site says the game begins in May 1273 and it's late fall or winter 1272 in the cinematic. 1. Geralt is either going to give-up the search for her for the winter and return to Kaer Morhen with Vesemir with KM...
  18. N

The Witcher 3: Two Areas Are Over 52 Square Miles by Themselves?

The Skellige map is probably going to be mostly water. Gerald can swim, but he's not a fish so there is no need to create a fully underwater explorable area. The underwater parts will probably be more quest driven than exploring driven, meaning you will usually know where and why you're diving...
  19. N

Character Appearances

Why are the riders of the Wild Hunt so tall? They seem to have at least 6"-1' on the peasants in the game, still finishing the books, but the cartoons in TW2 didn't make them seem as such large elves.
  20. N

The Witcher books (SPOILERS)

Finished Blood of Elves, chapter 7 was painful to read. Maybe it's because the last fantasy novel I read was A Dance with Dragons/ASoIaF, but wasn't nearly has good as I thought it would be. The short story collections were pretty good, but was extremely disappointed by Blood of Elves...
Top Bottom