Search results

+
  1. D

Problem with patrol gone missing

Problem with patrol gone missing During a treasure hunt quest I stumbled upon bloodstains, followed them... and finally got the instruction to report back to the Nilfgaardian camp. (the huge one in the bottom right corner of the Velen map) ...but whenever I go there all of them start attacking...
  2. D

Fog is deleting buffs after playin clear skies: intended?

Fog is deleting buffs after playin clear skies: intended? I buff a ranged bronze card with swallow potion, the opponent plays fog, I play clear sky and the buff has gone. Is this intended or is it a bug that will be fixed at a later time? If this is intended, then it would be cool to add...
  3. D

Question about Arachas Behemoth

Question about Arachas Behemoth According to the text this card should spawn a new Arachas unit no matter if I have one more in my deck or not and no matter if I destroy the enemy card by absorbing or not. Today I have played this card twice and played two Wild Hunt Warriors (which removes 1...
  4. D

Distinguish between silver/bronze cards

Distinguish between silver/bronze cards Is there another way to tell if a card is silver or bronze then to look at the color? I have a hard time to distinguish those during a match and so I'm asking if I miss something or if it is really only the card's color.
  5. D

Quick question about "Swallow potion"

Quick question about "Swallow potion" From my understanding I should be able to buff my golden Geralt card with this one because he's a Witcher. When I tried to do so (in a practice match) it did not work and I could only buff a non-gold card by 8 strength. Am I getting something...
  6. D

Any way to 'hide' old/weak recipes?

Any way to 'hide' old/weak recipes? I have tons of crafting recipes including some really weak ones from the beginning. When I am looking through my inventory and want to compare which ones are better it is quit bothersome to see all the old recipes aswell. Is there any way to hilde/remove the...
  7. D

Skellige: unreachable(?) monster nest

Skellige: unreachable(?) monster nest I try to find the monster nest shown in the map (right lower corner) linked below but I try it from above the cave, go in, swim around... I cannot find the monster nest. Can anybody help me, please?
  8. D

Triss... Saskia... (Spoiler!)

Triss... Saskia... (Spoiler!) I have played through TW2 twice times by now so I wouldn't mind reading through spoiler tags. ;-) Thanks in advance.
  9. D

So I did not romance anyone in TW1... (spoiler thread)

So I did not romance anyone in TW1... (spoiler thread) After playing through TW1 to 3 I decided to start again from the beginning before I'm going to play Blood & Wine. When playing TW1 I did not romance anybody. Now I have started TW2 and found Geralt in bed with Triss right at the...
  10. D

Can I throw away contracts after I have read them?

Can I throw away contracts after I have read them? So I decided to start TW1EE again and play my way through Blood & Wine. ^^ A question that bothers me now is: When I receive contracts and add them to my questlog, they are still in my inventory. Can I throw them away in order to clean up my...
  11. D

Please share your opinion about Knights of the Old Republic with me

Please share your opinion about Knights of the Old Republic with me I am currently playing Knights of the Old Republic 1. From what I have heared nearly everybody loves this game (also because of the great story). This is where I really need your opinions. I have played so far until Datooine...
  12. D

Quest objective of Final Preparations contains a small spoiler

Quest objective of Final Preparations contains a small spoiler The Witcher 3 team cares a lot about not spoiling the players with not-yet-played content and I really love them for that. I just started the quest 'final preparations' and realized the quest objectives are a small spoiler...
  13. D

Any requirements for Brothers in Arms: Velen?

Any requirements for Brothers in Arms: Velen? I know there are some bug reports - but I have not found my problem when I used the search function. (sorry if I missed it) Sorry, but the following part will contain spoilers regarding Uma, so I put my question into spoiler tags. Are there any...
  14. D

Manipulating NPCs only with the first stage of Axii signs?

Manipulating NPCs only with the first stage of Axii signs? Maybe most of you say this is quite obvious - sorry if it is like that, but I want to make sure before I start to waste skillpoints. ^^ I currently have level 3/3 of the first Axii Sign so I can use it for manipulating NPCs. If I...
  15. D

Is there a chance to tell from the HUD if Quen is still active?

Is there a chance to tell from the HUD if Quen is still active? From the ingame tooltip I know Quen is lasting as long as it takes a total of 6% of my maximum vitality. This sounds great because I have actually thougth there was a time limit for the maximum duration of Quen. Is there any...
  16. D

Cannot fistfight the Sergeant

Cannot fistfight the Sergeant The Info I got so far: Just: there is no crowd. I can only see the guy who takes the bets and he tells me it is not the right time for a fight - no matter which time I interact with him. I also tried to talk to the sergeant himself but it did not work. Can this...
  17. D

Keeping steam savegames for TW3

Keeping steam savegames for TW3 I have just finished the Witcher 2 and would like to keep my savegame so I can use it for playing the Witcher 3. So I went to E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\user\20920\remote for copying the savegame but there are actually a lot of savegames and I am not...
  18. D

Is it possible to support Saskia?

Is it possible to support Saskia? I have just entered Act 2 (Roche's Way) and I wonder if there is any way to become friends with Saskia or maybe even support her. As far as I see Geralt is behaving quote ssupportive among Henselt but I really hate this. This is my 2nd playthrough though the...
  19. D

Axii in conversations

Axii in conversations Hi Does upgrading of the Axii sign have any effect on its success in conversations? I'd really love to play more by convincing/persuading (eventually intimidating) but I haven't found a way to improve its success. Can you help me out here, please?
  20. D

Witcher 2 crashes when clicking 'start game' on Kubuntu 14.04 64bit

Witcher 2 crashes when clicking 'start game' on Kubuntu 14.04 64bit Hi I have a new installation (installed today) of Kubuntu 14.04 64bit and also did all updates. After doing the system upgrades I installed steam and was also able to run it (another game worked when I tested it). But when I...
Top Bottom