Search results

+
  1. S

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Just installed the EAX HotFix/Blur HotFix and i still cannot get EAX to work. When i enable it in the options and load a previously saved game, it just crashes to desktop with a "Send/Don't Send" error box. I have the latest RC8 Driver from the Auzentech web-site and i also have a Dual Boot with...
  2. S

What are your opinions on the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher

Just got to Chapter 2 in Vizima. There are quite a lot of differences i have seen in the EE. Voice acting is much better and some character sound less "wussy" and the characters feel more alive when they are speaking to you, although some of the animations at the time of speaking can be a bit...
  3. S

Downloadable content announcement

Coolz, i almost have both essential files required now! Hope this works! Next up - does anyone have the two new adventure packs on a different server? Or is that asking for too much? :)
  4. S

*Bows and kisses feet* Thank you, thank you, thank you! You have no idea how many times i have bashed my head on my desk in frustration for the last 2hrs! :D
  5. S

Estimated time to download 120MB - 3hrs 23mins. Someone please upload the English Language Pack somewhere please! Before i tear my hair out in frustration at this polish sever! ARG!!Watch language
  6. S

Anyone have the English Language Pack from a decent download site? The site given is just BEYOND a joke! I have been downloading that damn language file now for 2hrs and it's only 65% complete. Worst. Server. Ever!
  7. S

82% complete now after 1hr 45min. Slow, just terribly slow and i haven't even got the Language Pack yet! This mean i won't be playing until tomorrow at this rate, what a joke lol!
  8. S

What a joke this server is. I have been downloading the patch (not even started the Language Pack) for 1hr 15min and it's only 70% complete. Why is this patch/language pack not on FilePlanet where i am a subscriber? It would be far quicker than this bull-ish server! 100-200KB/s on a 24MB line...
  9. S

This is rediculous, 88% complete, was downloading at a good 1.9MB/s and now it's reduced to 15kb/s? What the hell!
  10. S

Where is the link mate? If you are referring to Creative ALchemy, the Auzentech drivers already include the latest version of that program. If not - wheres the link :P
  11. S

Ha! You just made me hum the Terminator theme tune with that comment! :D
  12. S

I wonder if this 1.4 Patch will fix being able to enable "EAX Effects" in the options. I am unable to enable that feature with my Auzentech X-Fi Prelude soundcard and the 1.3 patch in Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. Anyone else had this issue? Hope it gets fixed :)
  13. S

Ah yes you are indeed right, until our clocks go back on the 26th Oct to the depths of winter darkness once more! 1hr 15min to go then! Im betting that the servers will get overloaded or the download will be slow for a least a little while. Lets hope they have good servers and enough mirrors...
  14. S

Well Poland is in CET so its GMT +1. In Poland it is now 23:30pm, so in half an hour im hoping mate.
  15. S

[ENHANCED EDITION] - Where do I download it free?

haha brilliant mate! I meself come from Lancashire and it would be absolutely brilliant if it was in the game, i would find it hilarious! :D
  16. S

Right, i live in the UK (GMT) and i was wondering if the patch will be live at 11:00pm GMT (00:00am CET i.e Poland)? For the record i have had the week off work this week for my holidays and will undoubetly be up at that time refreshing the web-page. Can i expect it to be live or would it be...
  17. S

I LOVE IT vs I HATE IT

Since buying The Witcher pretty much the day it was released i have loved playing the game. Unfortunately for me i have yet to complete the game as i only got to Chapter 3 and stopped playing, it was out of my control though which was a bit of a let down for me. A few months later i wanted to...
  18. S

Cool! I will pen 19th September in my calendar then to get this downloadable content. What makes this even sweeter is i have a day off work on the Friday which could not have come on a better day, can't believe my luck on that one. I was hoping that we would get the patch and language packs on...
Top Bottom