Search results

+
  1. rvalen

THE WITCHER 3 SWITCH , MAKE THE GAME LOOK BETTER (WITH MORE SETTINGS).

Just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to CD Projekt and Sabre Interactive! Haven't downloaded it yet but reading everyone's feedback online and it seems CD Projekt and Sabre have EXCEEDED all expectations! Graphical settings options, general bug fixes and performance improvements, and...
  2. rvalen

Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales now available for Nintendo Switch!

Great surprise! Didn't know this was coming. Picked this up on PC when it first came out but didn't get far. Switch should be an ideal platform for Thronebreaker so I will check this out!
  3. rvalen

I agree. This would be a nice optional download for those interested and with available storage space! (assuming there are no performance impacts)
  4. rvalen

I have faith that a patch with at least some customization options is coming. I believe in CD Projekt. These things can take time to test and then go through Nintendo certification. It might take another month but I choose to believe its on its way. In the meantime, it's still just amazing to...
  5. rvalen

I would love to see a patch that includes some additional level of visual settings customization (ex. turn off anti-aliasing, sharpening, etc.) But still, it's just great to have The Witcher 3 on Switch!
  6. rvalen

My Self-Imposed Media Blackout! (hardcore fan)

Oh yeah, two copies. From CD Projekt, it's worth it. I am a huge fan of the original game (got the first release and Enhanced Edition when it came out later) and I want to support the company that thinks PC-first and DRM-free via Good Old Games.Plus I couldn't get the super duper Collector's...
  7. rvalen

Not that anyone cares, but my self-imposed media blackout is going quite well!Although I'm seeing LOTS of news (videos, screenshots, music, interviews) during my daily check of gaming news sites, I've managed to avoid looking at anything in detail. I do see the odd image out of the corner of my...
  8. rvalen

Is anyone else going to wait for the console version?

This is bad news for those of us in the PC Gaming Master Race(tm). ;)Although Assassins of Kings wont' be affected, any future content for Assassins of Kings or (hopefully) The Witcher 3, can't help but to be affected by any console development. Gop himself said CD Projekt is a...
  9. rvalen

Well then, I shall have a look!
  10. rvalen

It will definitely be difficult, and I will be tempted to cheat, but I'll try and avoid seeing too much. I'm still going to visit my daily news sites and this forum, but any time I see Witcher 2 news, I'll try and skim over it without seeing too much! :)
  11. rvalen

My Self-Imposed Media Blackout! (hardcore fan) I'm going dark. I don't want to know anything more about The Witcher 2!I just finished my third playthrough of the first game and I've pre-ordered two copies of Part 2 (full boxed Collector's Edition and Digital Premium from GOG). I'm also reading...
  12. rvalen

Anyone else buying the Witcher 2 twice?

I'll be buying it twice! (I bought both the initial release and Enhanced Edition of first game) First, I want to support CD Project and their PC-first philosophy, and second, I want to play it right away without DRM. I'll get the digital edition off Good old Games (since CD Project owns GOG or...
  13. rvalen

Censorship in The Witcher

I found this on another message board. These are the uncensored videos after your "conquests". But the previous poster is correct: we may need to wait for the SDK to be released to get things like the Dryads, Tarot card images in your Journal, language(?), and finishing moves(?) of the...
  14. rvalen

Censorship in The Witcher

What are the odds that us adult North American players will receive an uncensored patch? I already purchased the it (in Canada) and cannot afford to buy it twice, however I would like to see all its original content.
Top Bottom