Search results

+
  1. N

Changing the way Potions work - diversifying the game away from buff-oriented meta.

Changing the way Potions work - diversifying the game away from buff-oriented meta. Throughout the last couple of patches, this one included, the meta has in large part revolved around buffs. Dominant monster decks and Dwarves rely strongly on Thunderbolt Potion (12 points) and Immune Boost...
  2. N

Fixing gold weather and First Light

Fixing gold weather and First Light The current flip-flopping between extremes on First Light is getting problematic. The only culprit for this is the new Golden Weather cards, Draught and Ragh Nar Roog. The fix should be centered around these two Golden Weather cards rather making First Light...
  3. N

Proposed Scoia'tael Changes

Proposed Scoia'tael Changes Right now a few key things contribute to making Scoia'tael an incredibly oppressive faction to play against: - Inherent Card Advantage (Faction ability) - Unparalled access to spells (Elven Mercenary) - Incredible Reach (Spells via Elven Mercenary, Isengrim, Saskia...
  4. N

A plea to the devs regarding future balance patches

A plea to the devs regarding future balance patches Having participated in the Closed Beta for almost half a year now (time flies!), I have seen several balance patches come and go. Common to all of them has been the destruction not only of certain decks - that is to be expected to a lesser...
  5. N

Suggestions to improving the game - long list.

Suggestions to improving the game - long list. This topic is intended to be a consolidation of things I would suggest changing to the game based on being, at this time, level 51 and having been within the top 25 segment on the leaderboards. The questions are not only balance related but also...
  6. N

New Patch; the Good, the Bad and the Ugly - a top 200 perspective

New Patch; the Good, the Bad and the Ugly - a top 200 perspective Hey everyone, First post here. I recently participated in the SevenCatsBrawl (came 5-8th place) and am top 200 MMR. It doesn't matter per se, and there's no vanity in me sharing that, but it does maybe explain my perspective on...
Top Bottom