Search results

+
  1. M

(Bug) player switched factions during ranked match

round 3 started and other player switched from SK to NR. we were both SK until then. got an error message, client or server error, it went by too fast to be sure. match ended after other player tried to play a card. strange bug to be sure. edit: fairly certain the client switched players as...
  2. M

what is the food and drink number on bottom right of cards?

can't figure this one out... thx
  3. M

xp reward screen not rendering

after match the rewards and xp screen is showing an infinite circle. both casual and ranked. rewards seem to be granted tho, including scraps. also, have tried to play 2 arena matches and both times at the card loading phase the match bugs and ends. second try with arena the game crashed as...
  4. M

Brave Ability Does Not Trigger

Bug - Brave/Strengthen monster challenge # 6. Chort and Geralt will not buff when deployed. have had this happen with Geralt for both the regular and Premium version. bug is intermittent but mostly does not work as intended. otherwise, some awesome work on the new decks and other changes...
  5. M

Bug - nekkers will not respawn

Bug - nekkers will not respawn when I use Eikimmara to consume a nekker it will not respawn. have had this happen 2 or 3 times over the last few days. no locking was involved and had several nekkers in my deck. have not been able to duplicate this bug... seems random. can't remember if this...
  6. M

suggestion red player name needs more contrast

suggestion red player name needs more contrast during a match I can't read the opponents name. red name on a red back ground. if you could consider increasing/improving the contrast between the 2 shades of red that would be nice. a QoL issue only. thx (also, same thing in the forums. can't...
  7. M

Thanking the spammers for all the spam

Thanking the spammers for all the spam Thank You. yes... thank you... :facepalm:
  8. M

(bug) SK Sigrdrifa not showing/playing available cards

(bug) SK Sigrdrifa not showing/playing available cards round 2, played Sigrdifa and only 2 cards showed as available to play. blueboy and axman, however, axman showed as 'locked'. (was not locked 1st round but the match before this one I had an axman locked then unlocked). also, I locked an NR...
  9. M

First Impressions post patch

First Impressions post patch TLDR: so far so good. positioning is very nice. adds a deeper mechanic and more strategy to the game. working as intended it seems. taunts seem to be working fine imo. (first 2 matches I forgot it was there) but the swagger/menace ect seem tame enough and being...
  10. M

You Nerfed Weather??

You Nerfed Weather?? for the love of all that's frosty / foggy and rainy in the gwenty-verse weather was the only viable deck ever, and you killed it. I swear, I will find a way to necro weather from the sunny hell you sent it to... this I swear. (on the up side all the other changes look...
  11. M

Cleaver/Auckes

Cleaver/Auckes can an ambush card be locked? thx
  12. M

No disk in drive message

No disk in drive message Just patched to v2.0 and am now getting a "no disk in drive" message when starting game from launcher. if I click "continue" or "try again" a couple of times the game will continue to load and runs fine, just wondering what's up with the disk check thing. win7 x64 i7...
Top Bottom