Search results

+
  1. H

Game crashes on start-up

Reinstalled the game and it now starts, but now I have this problem: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/37036-Game-freezing-after-around-15-minutes-sound-keeps-playing?p=1688403&posted=1#post1688403
  2. H

Game freezing after around 15 minutes / sound keeps playing

Happens to me only after 1.03 patch 2500k stock 970 stock 8gb RAM Windows 7 x64 with the Nvidia WHQL drivers 352.84
  3. H

So, 1 hour or 2 hours left?

WUJUUUUU launch!!
  4. H

Question about CD key from collector's edition

Buy it online, but from gog.com (not steam). Then you can play it early AND have all the goodies. Later you can sell the game from the collectors edition.
  5. H

Which difficulty level will you choose?

Insane of course. The after dying I'll try dark :P
  6. H

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

So, do I get the PC (master race) Collector's Edition or do I get the XBone one that comes with the extra goodies? (and sell the xbox game as I won't be using it).
  7. H

Your favorite Witcher moments - Contest

I remember receiving my Witcher 2 collectors edition and installing the game ASAP. I was asked to choose difficulty and of course I chose Insane. Cocky as I went into the game, my first decision was the most memorable. When choosing in what order you play the introductory chapter (in Roche's...
  8. H

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

I believe today is the 1st anniversary of the Witcher 2 for PC... but you're giving them away because you are going to marry!! are you not??
  9. H

How to fix EE install error (Look here)

EDIT: no problem i'm just dumb... it seems to work XD
  10. H

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - The Enhanced Edition Update Pre-download starts today!

Wow this download is awesomely fast, 1.5MB/s and faster.. TY CD Projekt
Top Bottom