Search results

+
  1. S

New photos of the CE Geralt of Rivia figure

Oh my gawd i saw this picture million times, i want to see some pictures of it from e3 , like real pictures.
  2. S

Predicted witcher 3 system specs? Can I run it .

Does somebody know the specs of a PC that Witcher 3 was running on during the E3 presentations? I know the first one was xbone but, it would be really nice to know it, you know, just to prepare our wallets...
  3. S

New photos of the CE Geralt of Rivia figure

Are there any photos of the CE that they were showing at E3?
  4. S

Bring back TW2 Roll

Sorry , no
  5. S

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

yeah , yeah poles have the best price for CE, but dont worry kotas the price is almost the same everywhere but poland
  6. S

The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

I ordered the Collectors Edition I ordered it from Brloh.sk (slovakia) I ordered the PC version.
  7. S

Witcher 3 Video Download Center

i would like to see hd, not encoded trailers in polish too...
  8. S

Can't access the Witcher Facebook fanpage

oh yeah that might be a problem coz i am 17 :D but thanks anyway
  9. S

Can't access the Witcher Facebook fanpage

Can't access the Witcher Facebook fanpage i tried to access the fanpage facebook.com/thewitcher it keeps kicking me of to the facebook.com i live in slovakia and i just wanted to ask if its region blocked or something. thanks
  10. S

The Witcher 3 to be published in CZ-SK-HU territories by CENEGA, with Czech localization on all three platforms

I'm so happy, i hope there will be some collectors editions avaliable in Slovakia,too.
  11. S

Wiedźmin 3 i kultura słowiańska

Im sorry to interrupt your polish conversasion but, i think they really need to add more Slavic things into the W3. Like the poll said it was too litlle in the W2. I am Slovak so im happy when i see something from my (former) culture.
Top Bottom