Search results

+
  1. M

Toussaint PLM (Phoenix Lighting mod)

Coming very soon :)
  2. M

Phoenix lighting mod (PLM)

Just want to invite you to my new discord server, and share something new with this community :) This is newest footage of gameplay: This one is bit older but you can see how cutscenes look in version 8.0 Skellige video, but do know some things are changed but you can get idea how it look...
  3. M

WLM Phoenix

WLM Phoenix Wanted to update you all about new version of WLM, hope you will like it. Here is video from Novigrad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9Bh7wOxEc8 All the best, and happy Easter. :hatsoff:
  4. M

Ligting Deluxe 3.0

Ligting Deluxe 3.0 My god someone was working hard last 9 months. I am now on two fronts i will continue to work on some final touches for wlm but now i will help Lexar a bit. I will help him on some ENVs but he is realy close to finish mod. And is it big, 159mb of pure awsome. He worked not...
  5. M

WLM 9.3

WLM 9.3 Novigrad neer done - https://youtu.be/8CknpPNZaFU
  6. M

Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0

Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0 Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0 Only because of ridiculous number of emails and because support and love you shared for mod in them. Also because large number of friends here on Forum and on Nexus. I will continue work on mod but i will delay release a bit because i plan to...
  7. M

Modding ENV and CSV files tutorial :)

Modding ENV and CSV files tutorial :) ENV and CSV moding tutorial This tutorial will evolve as we work on this. I am not in position to see tabs from ENV files or CSV files and because of this i will start this tutorial based on my memory. While we progres some of you will post me screenshoot...
  8. M

Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version

Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version It is up on Nexus, please share your input on it, suggestions, bug logs and so on :) Short change log for 7.6: Corrected some problems in weather ENVs in all regions, New dawn for Skellige, skellige cataclysm reworked, Early 3am sky corrected in Skellige and...
  9. M

Wiedzmin Lighting mod New Skellige

Wiedzmin Lighting mod New Skellige This https://youtu.be/cZ5wTDnq4To
  10. M

Wiedzmin vs STLM - WIEDZMIN FREE AND UP ON NEXUS AUGUST 26.

Wiedzmin vs STLM - WIEDZMIN FREE AND UP ON NEXUS AUGUST 26. Kaer Morhen Wiedzmin lighting mod- http://imgur.com/a/z1Ox0 STLM- http://imgur.com/a/SjVv2
  11. M

Mod idea need help (i dont know is it posibile to do soo)

Mod idea need help (i dont know is it posibile to do soo) I figure out how to avoid problems with bad weather types with rain water problems i had in my mod with polluted color eddit, and while doing this i got some ideas. When making custom ENVs for weather types how hard will it be to...
  12. M

Mod Request More Immersive Ocean

Mod Request More Immersive Ocean Did anyone try to edit scripts C:\Program Files\The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt\content\content0\scripts\game\vehicles\boat I dont know much about scripting but maybe some of you talented peoles can figure this out rmemr . Is it possible to activate collision with...
  13. M

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

Wiedźmin Lighting Mod. With courtesy from essenthy , we have green light to continue working/testing on this mod-eddit :) This are new changes: 1.Fyke island is fixed and it is looking good again; 2.Swamp is identical with fix for color of Geralt face and with added sun and change size of...
  14. M

Mod request about NPC

Mod request about NPC Is it possible to customize existing NPCs, like adding more head variants, or changing some features of existing heads ? Or at least making quest, side NPCs more diverse ?
  15. M

Mod request realistic crime radius

Mod request realistic crime radius Can one of you talented moders, code npc's to react when Geralt commit a crime of theft. It is imersion breaking to have kleptomaniac Geralt running around and stealing everything in spite of living world of Npc's surrounding him.
  16. M

Mod Idea Geralt tweak

Mod Idea Geralt tweak Can some of you talented people insert taunt button ? To trigger Geralt response to certain bad situations, it is not common in a game, at least not for me or mine version of a game, for Geralt to taunt enemies in combat, but it is so immersive when he does. And can we...
  17. M

Mod idea Cutscene ideal tweak

Mod idea Cutscene ideal tweak Idea is to stop time in game while in cutscene, reason is blocky and ugly shadow updating system that is evident in cutscenes when using time tweak sethour 0.05 0.0167 and ... Can it be done it will look much better but still immersive ?
  18. M

More reasonable npc (cowards) MOD REQUEST

More reasonable npc (cowards) MOD REQUEST to me it is not realistic for enemy npcs to fight in spite Geralt killing all there friends and splitting them on half and what not. They are fearless can one off you talented modders put fear in their boones?
  19. M

Blood and Wine visual aset

Blood and Wine visual aset Can it be transferd to main game, some of it if not all, and what about lighting and view distance can it be more like e3 ? If stml 2.1 can do it, why not remaster rest of the game not just blood and wine. If Halk Hoogan talented mooder can do so much texture changes...
  20. M

Time mod

Time mod Can this be modded, it is so strange to have dawn at 3:45 am, i know someone of you have dawn that early, but i think 5:30 am is more correct for me, and meditation icon display 6 am for dawn 12 am noon, 6 pm after noon 12 pm midnight. Can this be changed accordingly. . It affects...
Top Bottom