Search results

+
  1. T

Dethmold, war criminal?

Dethmold, war criminal? Hello there, fellow Witcher enthusiasts. I am currently on my second playthrough and doing Iorveth's path. I just defended Vergen and Helset surrendered. What I don't understand is why Saskia called Dethmold a War Criminal and wants him executed. As far as I am aware...
  2. T

[ACT III] Salamandra carrying potions?

[ACT III] Salamandra carrying potions? Well, I was just concluding the "Reaping Time" Quest, the one where you have to free those three groups of Brickmakers, and noticed something awkrawd.The Salamandra Overseer at the location where the lumberjacks used to be, was carrying a swallow, as I...
  3. T

[MOD-REQUEST] Selling Salamander broches

[MOD-REQUEST] Selling Salamander broches Well folks, I again and again see questions regarding the selling of Salamander broches, and thought that it might be a good idea of creating a mod with which one could sell the broches, that usually just take up decent inventory place.The ideas I had...
  4. T

Do dwarven women have beards?

Do dwarven women have beards? Hello there folks, this is probaly a question for those of you that know the whole Witcher world by heart, or similiar.My question is concerning dwarven women. No, not because I am desperate ;)In many other fantasy books and stories, dwarven women have beards or...
  5. T

Arena Pictures!

Arena Pictures! Hey there Witcherfolks!A little birdie showed me these and I thought I should share them with...
  6. T

MP3 Alarm Clock; Waking up to the music fo your choice

MP3 Alarm Clock; Waking up to the music fo your choice Hello there again, fellow witcherfans.Those of you that work or go to school probaly know my problem.The beep of the alarm clock. After a year this thing drives me insane, I'd rather grab it and feed it to a Koschey before hearing that...
  7. T

Yellowstone Pictures

Yellowstone Pictures Hello there, folks. I first thought to insert these pictures into the Hairy Bear Inn, however, there they would vanish after a few pages.So I'll just open a new thread. I hope this's alright and everybody will enjoy the pictures.They'll all thumbnails, for those with a slow...
  8. T

Poker needing more resources?

Poker needing more resources? First, I'm unsure if this would be Ingame Tech or not, so please don't burn me at the stake.Ever since I have played The Witcher I am noticing a loudening (??)/ increase of sound from my fans (the ones in my computer, not the other ones).The whole thing starts when...
  9. T

What does your Nick Name mean?

What does your Nick Name mean? Hello there, witchers.A wellknow member of this forum (Corylei... Coryla... Corylaba, something like that) gave me the idea of this thread.As the title states this is about Nick Names and the reason or meaning why one choose them.I'll guess I should be a example...
Top Bottom