Search results

+
  1. B

Not enjoying any game at this point

Not enjoying any game at this point Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted my own topic on the forums and I've come to you with a rather dire situation, I'm afraid. I've recently finished my semester at University and have been contemplating clearing my backlog of games to play. Now...
  2. B

On the topic of games and their goals

On the topic of games and their goals I've been dwelling on many ideas regarding unique qualities in games and the developer's goals. I enjoy seeing games developed with an attachment to a purpose ( this could be a particular artistic style, game mechanic, mature and deep story, etc) since it...
  3. B

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Any of you awesome people here play CS:GO? I used to play source and bought this game for $10 and so far it's very fun. I like the matchmaking system and official servers to actually play the objective on. Most server on CSS ended up either with mods or endless...
  4. B

Games that make you think

Games that make you think I want to compile a list of games to play that are intelligent and challenge the person's beliefs or raises important questions. These can range from RPGs to whatever you guys are familiar with and I really want to explore this aspect of video games. Planescape Torment...
  5. B

The future of games and consumers

The future of games and consumers As seen by Diablo 3 and many of Ubisoft's attempts at curbing the "problem" of piracy, it's quite interesting, yet disturbing, to what lengths developers (and publishers, in fact) will go to control the end user's gaming experience. No mods or any form of...
  6. B

A Song of Ice and Fire novels

A Song of Ice and Fire novels Hey guys, I picked up this boxed set of novels since I really enjoyed the tv series. Now I was wondering if it's just me that dislikes Martin's pacing? It's hard for me to get back and read voraciously as I used to do a while ago. Does it get better after A Game of...
  7. B

The prices of games

The prices of games Hello everyone, I have always been curious about the pricing for video games on any system, be it an Xbox, PS3, or PC and why they are incredibly high to begin with. I understand that the production of games is costly and requires much more than I think it does, however I...
  8. B

The changing face of the world

The changing face of the world Amazing how we all are a part of some community on the internet. It's interesting how we let the web be a part of our lives and enrich them a little more. I'm fascinated by the changing dynamics of human interaction and how we let it define our lives in some...
  9. B

+0 finishers on Arena

+0 finishers on Arena Hey guys, I have this issue that's been persisting from patch 2.0. Every time I do a finisher move after stun locking or aard push off the ledge, the game registers that was +0 points. Should I do a full reinstall?
  10. B

Latin translation

Latin translation You know what guys? It came to me that since I was taking Latin at university, I could start a project to translate the dialogue into Latin. I know it's a dead language and does not have much practical use, or any use in the mainstream culture, but I thought it would be cool...
  11. B

Alchemy back in the Witcher 1

Alchemy back in the Witcher 1 Does anyone else miss making potions and oils back in the Witcher 1? It felt like real alchemy, especially when experimenting with various herbs and trying to have key secondary effects for battle. It feels very boring in the Witcher 2 and the fact that the potion...
Top Bottom