Search results

+
  1. A

Sales

Sales So how much did the game sell in the latest news?
  2. A

The Witcher 2 russian translation error

The Witcher 2 russian translation error Here is the screenshot: Uploaded with ImageShack.us As you can see one thing in there concerning Zeltkirk's armour is in the wrong language, and doesn't seem to be finished. Can it be fixed in the next path (if there will be any)?
  3. A

Full English Translation of the Site

Full English Translation of the Site So, will there be a full translation of the game site to English? I must confess it's a little confusing when everything suddenly turns to Polish (although I know Russian, these languages are quite different nonetheless).
  4. A

No russian voice over in a cutscene

No russian voice over in a cutscene When you choose Iorveth, and reach the battle of Vergen. At the point where Iorveth and he's archers get into the action, you are presented with a cutscene. I noticed that the russian one, has no voice over while still getting subtitles. Any way to fix this?
  5. A

Triss spell active in prologue

Triss spell active in prologue I know that it's nothing serious, but this spell is probably a bug, because I tried the retail version and didn't get it. The Steam version however does have this bug with a spell that was(apparently) active during a cutscene, remains as such even after it in...
Top Bottom