Search results

+
  1. F

Viper Venemous Steel Sword NG+ Bug

Viper Venemous Steel Sword NG+ Bug The Sword seems to be lvl 39 in NG+ while it should be lvl 69.
  2. F

How far am I?`

How far am I?` Just finished and Im about to start . I have played for 8 hours now. How much time have I remaining? Am I near the end?
  3. F

Qustion about Legendary Viper Armour

Qustion about Legendary Viper Armour With what kind of build should I play take with the armour? Alchemy? Thanks.
  4. F

Can somebody confirm this?

Can somebody confirm this? Looks like I just found out that skills with a golden border are passive which means you can use them without equipping them.
  5. F

Looking for a good colorcorrection Sweetfx Preset

Looking for a good colorcorrection Sweetfx Preset Hello, do you know any good Sweetfx Presets? I'd like to use it with ULM. Thanks.
  6. F

How to modify envBlend?

How to modify envBlend? Hi, I want to use the CSLM and the E3 Sweetfx Preset but I dont know where I should add envBlend in the KNGSCLM.ws file. Thanks.
  7. F

Question about APEX_ClothingGPU_x64.dll

Question about APEX_ClothingGPU_x64.dll Hi, so if I would delete this file would it influence the look of the game? I know its for clothphysics, but will they disappear completely then?
  8. F

Will it be possible to modify existing armours?

Will it be possible to modify existing armours? Hi, would it be possible, lets say, to make Ciris DLC outfit practical? Not a big fan of chainmailbikinis.
  9. F

If CDPR would do another expansion, what region should they add?

If CDPR would do another expansion, what region should they add? I, for example, would like a Expansion set in/near the Brokilon. Image a whole map like Flotsam forest with some villages on the edges.
  10. F

Recommended mods for NG+ Playthrough?

Recommended mods for NG+ Playthrough? Hello, I'd like to start my next playthrough some time after NG+ releases so I'm asking if there are any good mods out yet that improve the game. Greetings
  11. F

Cant talk to Blacksmiths

Cant talk to Blacksmiths So this is the 2nd time this happened now. I cant get my swords crafted or repaired anymore. I tried to meditate but it didnt work. No idea what caused it. Guess I need to start a new playthrough again-.- Edit: Hmmm, strange. Restarted my game and I can talk to him...
  12. F

Which Witcherset for Fastattack/Alchemy build?

Which Witcherset for Fastattack/Alchemy build? Which one to choose? Wolf, Cat, Griffin or Bear? My guess would be cat but wouldnt I be a bit too fragile with only light armour? Thanks for your answers.
  13. F

List for XP per Quest?

List for XP per Quest? I'd like to know if there is something like this. I want to give me all my missing XP I lost through the bug with the Commandconsole ;_;
Top Bottom