Search results

+
  1. W

UI addition - Favourites

now that the redkit is out, we might see these sort of UI mods coming at one point ... I hope :)
  2. W

The Witcher 3 windows 10 performance issues

With my setup, I have noticed an slight increase in performance with Win 10. it's barely noticeable but looking at my FPS, it's safe enough to say it run smoother. i7 4790, 16gb RAM, GTX 980ti G1 Gaming (overclocked), game's on a SSD = 1080p, Ultra, hairworks x8, 60+fps everywhere (except...
  3. W

( 1.07 ) Slow Walk is gone

well, when you buy a game, you implicitely accept that there will be changes made to improve it (whether it does or not is not for you alone to judge) and you can't expect that further content we'll be scaled to the version YOU are enjoying. I'm not sure what you're talking about, I have...
  4. W

Lost save game when upgrading to windows 10 anyone have a similar save?

That's the way to go, always backup important stuff before an OS upgrade (I did it even if I knew it was safe to upgrade ;)) Be warned tho', the install tool will automatically create a backup of your old system files (in case you want to go back) in a folder called "windows.old" that can take...
  5. W

I upgraded from win 8.1 to win 10 without losing a single file or save from my games. Moreover, the tool created an exact copy of the old system named "windows.old" so I could have find potential lost files. It's the smoothest windows update I've seen so far (been using windows since 3.1 ^^)
  6. W

Always back up things like saves before upgrading to a new windows version ! Can't help you sorry, I regularly clean my save folder and only keep the mosrt recent ones.
  7. W

New Game+ is coming it seems

I'm so ready for NG+, I've been waiting for it to play the through the story again as I didn't see the point of starting from scratch. Also, I can't wait to be able to use those shiny level 40+ items diagrams ;p Tho' I'm wondering if we'll get new upgrade diagrams for existing school armors...
  8. W

Issues with Middle East Edition

I'm sorry for you man, this game shouldn't be played with any kind of censure. I can only encourage you to wait until you're out of you're home to enjoy it the way it should. If you can't wait, well, try playing while your family's away if it doesn't break any rules I might not know. Hope you...
  9. W

Bugs Bugs everywhere

Played 120h on PC and HAD ONE crash (but it was not because of the game, but because of reshade ;)), and no real bugs I could notice. I guess I was lucky ;)
  10. W

So... what about the modding toolkit?

well they already did that mistake with Witcher 2 (mostly because they wanted to release the game on x360 so badly !)... As for Witcher 3, my guess is they were so focused on the Console version optimisation, they completely put aside the redkit2 (as said console players wouldn't take profit...
  11. W

technically, mods could work for consoles, but would require some work from CDPR and approval from MS / Sony for each content added to the game. Some companies are starting to talk about mods coming for consoles, but to be honest, I think it will be such a hassle to handle this that only the...
  12. W

So... what about the modding toolkit? Almost two months since release and I'm actually worried as nothing's been said about the promised toolkit... Some minor mods are appearing over at the nexus, but nothing fancy and more do-it-yourself stuff rather than actual mods. Most of them can't even...
  13. W

What's the hold up on 1.07?

yep, meaning the patch was ready one week ago (or more) and just waitingf for approval from MS / Sony... what hapened to PC comes first ? ;)
  14. W

What's your method to level up?

I'm near the end of the game and i'm level 31. I've done every side quests, every contracts, every gwent / horse challenges, every treasure hunt and almost all question marks on every map (have some left in the south of Skellige). I didn't have to grind once. I play on blood and broken...
  15. W

Stories and Adventures Thread

Yeah water phases are boring as it is. All you do is see drowners / sirens and spam crossbow. Not very enticing =(
  16. W

DLC 7+8 out now

It's new skins from what I gathered. You still have to won the cards in game ;)
  17. W

Can't craft mutagens? [PC]

Gotta love those open worlds: every patch made to patch things up ends up messing another thing in the process =D
  18. W

What level do I have to be in order for DLC weps/armour to scale?

Level 37 for the niilfgaardians armor ? damn I'll never get to use it in this playthrough (near the end and i'm only 31 enve though I cleared almost everything...)
  19. W

Is there really no level cap?

I'm near the end of the game and I've almost cleared every side quest, contracts, treasure hunts and point of interest and I'm barely level 31. What I find weird is that I have some craft diagram for equipment up to level 47... and I can't even imagine using them in this playthrough... So I...
  20. W

DLC 7+8 out now

Well I like those Gwent Card. I beated everyone in the game and got the achievement for gwent master and those cards will make my heroes shine more =D
Top Bottom