Search results

+
  1. J

I cannot use signs

Okay, so my signs are back, I lost them after the wake in Skellige. I don't know if it will stay that way but here's how I got them back: I continued the main quest and got to the point where I need to return to Velen. Also I completed Yennefer's sidequest, not sure if it had any effect but just...
  2. J

Signs not working

Okay, so my signs are back. I don't know if it will stay that way but here's how I got them back: I continued the main quest and got to the point where I need to return to Velen. Also I completed Yennefer's sidequest, not sure if it had any effect but just saying how I got the signs back. After...
  3. J

Signs not working

I have the same issue and it would be great to get a quickfix for it. My signs stopped working sometime after the wake in Skellige, I encountered some monsters and wanted to use qwen, but it failed. During idling it says "You cannot do that now" and during combat it says (iirc) "Action not...
  4. J

Music from our launch trailer available for download!

Most of devs need to keep taking notes from you, CDPR! Great support of the community! Доброго вам здоров'я!
  5. J

Women of The Witcher 2

I wasn't really into readheds. But there's just something in 'em that makes my head go crazy abit. So yeah, Triss it is ;p
  6. J

Holiday twitter giveaway!

Good luck everyone!
  7. J

Steam overlay quickfix?

Steam overlay quickfix? Just like the title asks, is there any sort of eta for the hotfix of some sorts to fix the overlay not working in Witcher 2? I'd like CDPR member to answer it, even if you will say something like "we're not making the hotfix any time soon". Thank you very much!
  8. J

Steam update 08.10.2011

Thanks. Just was looking at it on Steam forums. But yeah, thanks anyway
  9. J

Steam update 08.10.2011

Steam update 08.10.2011 So there has been an update ~82 MB. The question is: does anyone know what it does? No changelog or anything. That's strange. Oh and it broke my game. Gonna redownload it now :)
Top Bottom