Search results

+
  1. Talabriga

Anita attacks Witcher 3 over sexism

There are things in the game that could be improved upon, like Ciri design(child design not sexualise VS adult design sexualise), the sex scenes are almost perfect but still needed work, the different ways they kill female and male characters important to "the players" and so on... overall I...
  2. Talabriga

People want Gwent as a Standalone Game

I normally do not buy CE so I would be interested with the physical version of Gwent Card too, it is a really cool game hope that in the future they put them in some kind of merchandising store.
  3. Talabriga

Is it just me, or is Yen... [Spoilers}

Ya never said that is not possible but with their past it is always gonna to be seen as a little romantic even if Geralt choose to be with Triss.
  4. Talabriga

The wish was about their lives being always connected, this according to the game lore. I do not think the books really tell you what the wish was. Still yes, I was stating facts that will never change, his attraction to Yen and emotional connection is never gonna to end. That is why sometimes...
  5. Talabriga

I do not understand the complains about Yen at all, of course she is always going to be part of Geralt life this is a set protagonist even if you do not want Geralt to love her I think it is impossible for him not to feel attracted to her, the same way Geralt is heterosexual and has white hair...
  6. Talabriga

Politics in TW3

His characterization was a little off, the actions not so much. I still think his hatred for Philippa blinds him we see this in TW 2 too the way he says "they will rip your flesh in bits..." to Philippa, it comes from a high negative emotional place. He also sings a tune after Philippa torture...
  7. Talabriga

Politics in TW3

I am not saying he say it out right but Radovid did not seem please with Geralt there. I agree that Radovid seem to dislike the idea of killing Geralt but it is not against it, by the way I never got the "I will kill you because you annoy me." where is that from?
  8. Talabriga

Politics in TW3

Watch the the scene again, Radovid even says Geralt is an awkward witness. Even Shilard say "allow me to relieve the Redania execution." To me Radovid just lost himself in his hate for sorceress to the point of fanaticism, the problem is there is no nuances in his characterizations.
  9. Talabriga

"Get Junior" climax pure satisfaction.

I though this too but only because we cannot see Geralt kill him. I mean where is the gore when I kill Junior? I was actually disappointed that was fade to black.
  10. Talabriga

Politics in TW3

This is what strike me as odd, there was suppose to be a war going but the only thing you really see in therms of war violence is burning and torturing woman with magic or non-humans. There is the first scene and then nothing unless it is a after thing. Well there is the last battle but that is...
  11. Talabriga

No full frontal nudity in The Witcher 3

Yes, ironic when Yen has "full body nudity", that scene was really strange. They probably did this because they choose not to put Geralt fully naked, having "pants Geralt" all the time was just silly, so they put pants on everyone. I have to admit that DA:I did it better but I really do not...
  12. Talabriga

Are there any mentions of Saskia or Iorveth in the game?? (some spoiler)

Well that is really shitty, I mean Iorveth is not even my favorite character but I really wanted to see what was he doing or at least some references. I guess since they did not want to put Saskia in game or at least could not, they cut Iorveth too but than again Philippa is there so... there...
  13. Talabriga

Politics in TW3

I think it is that way because of Ciri really, even Philippa comments on that. Also Nilfgaard is just presented in a more positive light, it is the lesser of two evils(that being Redania and Nilfgaard), of course Djikstra as a ruler of the three is even better if Ciri was not in the picture. As...
  14. Talabriga

So what did you think about Ciri?

Did not like her design, I was expecting something like Cerys an Craite. The character, her story and personality was perfect, the VA did a great job although I needed sometime to adjust to her not being Hawke. I am actually expecting to see more of Ciri in the future, she is one of my...
  15. Talabriga

Is it me, or is the Witcher 3 really toned down in the sex department? (sorta spoilers?)

I found all the scenes tastily done and really funny at times, especially Yen in the Unicorn that was hilarious. So no, I guess I am not seeing it has "tone it done" but more refined and far better than the other two games. Overall the relationships with all the character where done perfectly...
  16. Talabriga

[MAJOR SPOILERS] I just finished the game....

To tell you the true no one knows if Ciri actually dies, the prologue says she was never seen and it is implied that Geralt might die but even than you really do not know. That ending makes sense if you are a bad adoptive father and accept her other biologic father proposition, money ... etc of...
  17. Talabriga

Questions about the writer team.

Questions about the writer team. So normally I would go to the official wiki to see you wrote which character and so on but it seems, it is hard to find out. If there is a topic about this already the mods can erase it. If not I really would like to know where can I check this information. I...
  18. Talabriga

Merchant in cage bug

Have the exact same problem it is one of the bandit camps in a island.
  19. Talabriga

[BUG] A matter of life and death quest stuck.

[BUG] A matter of life and death quest stuck. Has anyone encounter the bug where in the party Ingrid Vegelbud is in front of the fountain and does not talk to you? it seems she should be in the side but somehow she spawn in the front and does not talk to Geralt so I am stuck. After exploring...
  20. Talabriga

Relic swords and items.

Relic swords and items. So my question is, since I have no space on the inventory and it seems there is a possibility to upgrade swords, isn't this kinda of pointless? I mean it is impossible to left the items when your lvl gone up, unless the relic type are not used in schematic of sword...
Top Bottom