Search results

+
  1. B

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Ran into this lovely cosplay of (fem) Geralt + Ciri: http://imgur.com/a/Q9fxe Full credit for the link to reddit user /u/Aelirenn (+ link to the thread). Apparently a partnered job with a Czech distributor for TW3. Great stuff! :hatsoff:
  2. B

[FORUM RPG FR] The Witcher

As a fellow froggie, allow me to wish you a resounding MERDE! ("Bonne chance" is - because superstition lacks any common sense - bad luck :hmm:Yeah, we're weird like that :facepalm:) I wish I had time to help, but I'll still happily drop by to keep an eye on your progress :)
  3. B

Ciri Fan Art Thread

I've nothing to say, I'll leave it to a pro to say it.
  4. B

I'm a bit suprised this hasn't been posted here (either that or I missed it, in which case... sorry): an excellent Geralt cosplay from a recent Con in Russia. Even the sword hilts are right <3 молодец my friend, молодец!
  5. B

DA FUCK Sorry bud, ya startled me. (awesome fanart though, enjoy some redpoints :D)
  6. B

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

And here's to another 10 years of glory! May you never falter! :cheers:
  7. B

Ciri Fan Art Thread

I... I just....
  8. B

I don't usually post on fanart (mainly because I usually find everything too beautiful to event comment on), but this is AMAZING. It's not just the pure beauty of the character I admire: she's gorgeous, we all, I hope, agree on that. What I really admire is the general feeling, the attitude. On...
  9. B

The most badass witcher in the world - SPOILERS

OK, spoilers below. Why I bothered with the tag when the subject so obviously calls for spoilers I'll never know, but I guess it's only fair.
  10. B

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

I won't elaborate because much has already been said in the 150 pages of this thread, but I think the point being made here is that to many, there is simply no combination of options that should make Triss in a possible choice. I really, really liked Siegfried in TW1 and I might have considered...
  11. B

I should have phrased my sentence differently when I said "she left [the rose] at the bottom of her drawer when Letho kidnapped her, and [it] died at the bottom of the drawer there" to turn it more into a "If she had...". Keeping a (cut) flower alive a few days or even weeks isn't all that...
  12. B

I can't recall anyone pointing this out, so I'll do it. Yes, Geralt gave Triss the rose (according to one possible playthrough). But here's the thing: giving the rose honestly doesn't mean anything. What really has a meaning is what happens to the rose. I mean, if such a rose existed and I...
  13. B

Wake The White Wolf by Miracleofsound

"Wake the White Wolf". Yup, that's about it. Very nice! Quick edit: after going through them a couple of times, I find the lyrics very, very well chosen. I'd have to copy them all to make my point, so instead I suggest you listen to the song again! Hats off! :hatsoff:
  14. B

Alright, so I went scrounging around DA in the hopes of finding more witcher fanart which hasn't been posted here yet, and it's been a pretty good haul! Here's a half-dozen I found and think are awesome. First off, a sketch of a few of the more prominent characters from the books by an artist...
  15. B

Lodge of Sorceresses

Bear in mind that Triss (and Yennefer), while members of the Lodge, have often found themselves outsiders and at odds with the Lodge because of Geralt and Ciri. BOOK SPOILERS, GO AWAY. By the time TW2 plays out, Ciri is basically an unknown element, but Geralt is still quite real, and...
  16. B

The DeviantArt gods have been kind tonight, here's another amazing one: Credit: http://raymondminnaar.deviantart.com/
  17. B

Speaking of amazing fanart: FemGeralt. This guy NEEDS to do a Ciri piece. Holy SHIT, that is amazing o_o P.S.: link to his gallery, credit where credit is due after all. http://stupid-crow.deviantart.com/
  18. B

Homosexuality in the witcher

This. Ciri was at an extremely conflicted, complicated time in her life while that relationship lasted. She was orphaned, abandoned, lost, and her first sexual experience was pretty much non-consensual. Also, her experience with Auberon - a heterosexual experience this time - was also borderline...
  19. B

I very much like Triss as a character, and I feel that CDPR really made an interesting choice by giving her such a prominent role in the games up to now. But from a romantic standpoint, you have to call her what she is, for Geralt: a fling. She did her best trying to convince him otherwise, but...
Top Bottom