Search results

+
  1. T

[Mod Request] Equipable monocle from "A Frying Pan, Spick and Span" - White Orchid

[Mod Request] Equipable monocle from "A Frying Pan, Spick and Span" - White Orchid Requesting a mod that replaces or fixes the monocle you find during the pan quest, so that it can be wearable. Thaler's silver monocle was meant to be equipable, but the bug was never fixed...
  2. T

[Bug] Manticore set bonuses aren't working

[Bug] Manticore set bonuses aren't working As far as I understand, once you equip 6 pieces, you're meant to gain an additional use of your potions and decoctions, correct? It doesn't do anything, at least from what I've seen. I also don't get the GOG achievement, even though I have all 6...
  3. T

Recommended graphics drivers for Patch 1.21 and Blood & Wine?

Recommended graphics drivers for Patch 1.21 and Blood & Wine? I was wondering if one of the RED's could comment on the recommended drivers for AMD and Nvidia? Last time I upgraded was a while ago. Vinthir, maybe you know, and could comment or make a stickied thread.
  4. T

How to extract voiced dialogue files?

How to extract voiced dialogue files? I was wondering if someone could provide a guide to do this, if it's possible, for TW2 and TW3? I'm assuming I have to use the lua tools for TW3. Specifically, I'm looking for the files with these lines:
  5. T

Looking for a save file for "The Secret Garden" - the drunken Archespore quest

Looking for a save file for "The Secret Garden" - the drunken Archespore quest Hey, I was wondering if anyone here had a save file just before, or during, that quest? It's the one with Odo, you speak with him at his house and then you kill some Archespores. I have an idea for a video...
  6. T

The Witcher 2 is five years old, today!

The Witcher 2 is five years old, today! I can't believe that there isn't a thread already. :surprise: Happy birthday TW2, and a thank you to all the people at CDPR who worked on this magnificent game. I just finished my 6th or 7th playthough last week. The game has aged quite well, in my...
  7. T

NPC's become ballerinas when they exist a conversation/cutscene

NPC's become ballerinas when they exist a conversation/cutscene This has been lessened a bit with patch 1.12, but it still happens a lot. After NPC's come out of the conversation camera, they will often spaz out, walk in a circle, bump into Geralt, and then "fix" their path-finding and return...
  8. T

Did HoS add content to the epilogue: 'Something Ends, Something Begins'?

Did HoS add content to the epilogue: 'Something Ends, Something Begins'? During Something Ends, Something Begins, with the Witcheress Ciri ending, the dwarves from the Isle of Mist reappeared. I don't recall this happening in the base game when I finished it in May. I guess I could have missed...
  9. T

No clip into Oxenfurt Academy from Hearts of Stone - anything hidden?

No clip into Oxenfurt Academy from Hearts of Stone - anything hidden? In the base game, you could get in by exploiting a bug, but it was clear that the area was unfinished. In Hearts of Stone, the area looks great with a lot of effort put into it. I was wondering if anyone had gone...
  10. T

Wolven Mastercrafted armour collar isn't rigged, clips through Geralt's hair and face

Wolven Mastercrafted armour collar isn't rigged, clips through Geralt's hair and face The thread title says it all, but the collar on the Wolven armour isn't rigged the same way that all the other collars in the game are. It doesn't move with Geralt's neck, and his hair, if worn in the default...
  11. T

Need help verifying and fixing Witcher 3 Patch 1.10 files

Need help verifying and fixing Witcher 3 Patch 1.10 files Hopefully someone here can help me. When I try installing the 1.01 - 1.10 patch, I get a Runtime (at 1:266) error: Source file is corrupted. I've tried checking the md5 and sha1 files, using the values at this link. The 2nd and 3rd bin...
Top Bottom