Search results

+
  1. N

Need help with custom sword

Well "custom sword" is a bit grandiose. All i want to do is replace the grip (just the grip, not the pommel or the crossguard) of the enhanced wolven sword with a brown version. either the mesh or the texture it does not super matter. But i have no idea where to start. here is a picture of what...
  2. N

Hase anyone found black unicorn?

Hase anyone found black unicorn? title
  3. N

Anyone found any Rebis?

Anyone found any Rebis? found the whole thing or just its schematic.
  4. N

Lets find the Dark Mode items!

Lets find the Dark Mode items! So after playing a bit i stumble across schematics for weeper, and now i just found the oathbreaker chest piece. Lets find all of them! there is: -The Blasphemer's Outfit -The Oathbreaker's Outfit -The Kinslayer's Outfit -Weeper: Go to skellige -> south-east...
  5. N

I found Ursine Armour!!!

I found Ursine Armour!!! I did it i found it!! 1. go to skellige 2. travel to the north-east island, the ports name is Urialla 3. take the path that wraps around the island, it goes along the cliff, take it to an abandoned castale 4. explore the castle too find the schematics WARNING there are...
  6. N

Witcher school quests?

Witcher school quests? where are the witcher gear/scavenger hunt quests? i know about the viper gear one in white orchid but where are the other ones?
  7. N

Found the best(?) horse equipment

Found the best(?) horse equipment i found what may be the best horse equipment in the game a shop in Ard Skelige, in a village called Holstien in the far south-west of the main island, a general store (the bag icon) sells the master crafted racing saddle (55 horse stamina) and the zerikanian...
  8. N

Anyone find Ursine/Bear armour yet?

Anyone find Ursine/Bear armour yet? I found the schematics for superb ursine Armour, but on of the components are piece from enhanced ursine armor, which you guessed it require regular ursine armor. the set is that one with the white sleeves and the blue coat that appears in a lot of trailers.
  9. N

Anyone find Ursine/Bear armour yet?

Anyone find Ursine/Bear armour yet? I found the schematics for superb ursine Armour, but on of the components are piece from enhanced ursine armor, which you guessed it require regular ursine armor. the set is that one with the white sleeves and the blue coat that appears in a lot of trailers.
Top Bottom