Search results

+
  1. G

Politics in TW3

Wouldn't be a problem at all if they offered a SHRED of content for people who sided with Iorveth. I mean what the fuck!!. I sided with Roche but there is NO content whatsoever. None! For those who sided with Iorveth. Or if they acknowledged the fact I let Thaler get cut down like a dog in the...
  2. G

Politics in TW3

CDPR royally fucked up with Radovid, that's what destroys the politics. Everything else would survive if they didn't make Radovid a drooling lunatic. There was nothing to suggest he'd slaughter non-humans for fun. I mean if you're going to make him into a character who burns alchemists alive...
  3. G

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

CDPR don't seem to be responding to a lot of the qualms by the community. They did for Witcher 2 though so I hope they listen to fan concerns
  4. G

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Hah, I was literally just about to post this exact thread or something similar. All I could think of when it dropped me into that empty husk of a castle was 'there will be no more Geralt of Rivia content in either book or video game form, ever again'. It made me very depressed. I alt tabbed...
  5. G

Are there any mentions of Saskia or Iorveth in the game?? (some spoiler)

Yeah, she has a quest. I believe continuing Roche's storyline gives you it.
  6. G

Everyone dissapears after finishing the game??

Just reload to a point before the end save. Then cry once you realise there will never be any more content for Geralt of Rivia, be it games or literature ever again once you've finished. He will never return.
  7. G

Final "boss fight" glitch [Spoiler, Obvs.]

Yeah I got him stunlocked against a barrel with the fast attack spin. Maybe spectre oil would have made it a bit faster
  8. G

Save import - does it use more then the simulated state?

It doesn't, none of it matters. The Anais choice is entirely overlooked - I can't recall her being mentioned once, I gave her to Radovid. If you give her to John Natalis I guess she dies.
  9. G

Are there any mentions of Saskia or Iorveth in the game?? (some spoiler)

He was in the leaked files but not in the game.
  10. G

Political borders?

Here https://i.imgur.com/AyziXwo.jpg
  11. G

Anyone else severely disappointed with what CDPR did to Radovid? [Big spoilers]

And it wasn't even a subtle madness. It wasn't something you'd slowly observe in the game and come to your own conclusions about. He literally talks to his chess pieces and roars 'lub dub' at you at Roche.
  12. G

Save import - does it use more then the simulated state?

Pfft hahaha I saw De Wett slash Thaler down and then he shows up like 'ayyyy lmao'. What can I expect though. Man Witcher 3 is a 10/10 but CDPR gave a big 'FUCK YOU!' to anyone who played Witcher 1+2.
  13. G

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

LMFAO, I completely forgot that. To be fair, in the books Yen doesn't remember a thing when she's compressed but still... you mean to tell me Triss didn't find out at all what happened to her? Just pathetic writing tbh.
  14. G

You mean the end of the assassination plotline? If you kill him then Nilfgaard wins. If you spare him or let Dijkstra take over the North wins. Emhyr's in a really shit position due to trade unions or some shit, he only wins if you take out all his enemies.
  15. G

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

I burst out laughing when the Nilfgaard interrogator berated me for helping Iorveth instead of Triss as it 'caused Radovid to go on a witch hunt' when Nilfgaard helped set the whole thing up. CDPR really, really dropped the ball with politics and witcher 2 saves. - Not a single mention of...
  16. G

Yeah. This definitely is described considering he's king for about 2 chapters and he's 13 years old. Unless you mean the extended timeline, which I still don't think he's mentioned in. The timeline does mention a witch hunt in these years so I guess CDPR needed to adhere to it and force it in...
  17. G

King Stennis and the remnants of Aedirn

Literally none of your choices matter. Aedirn and Pontar valley gets trampled by Nilfgaard straight away,
  18. G

People don't go from cleverly manipulating politics at a peace summit to screaming at their chess pieces in six months, I'm sorry.
  19. G

Yeah, but she essentially made him into the person he is. Plus, I believe it was implied she was involved in Vizimir's death, and she definitely profited from it and ousted Dijkstra straight away. Add to that trying to kill everyone in Loc Muinne, and I can see why the mage hunt was justified...
  20. G

Higher vampires

There's one in Dandelion/Priscilla's questline.
Top Bottom