Search results

+
  1. Infiltrator

Monowire got watered down?

That's hilarious, but, I actually looked at the numbers. Whatever monowire you got, there's just no damage scaling for it enough to make it worth the slot. I even have maxed cool which provides bonus damage to it, I can imagine how bad it must be without it. As the user above stated, you do...
  2. Infiltrator

You'd think someone so wise would realize when they miss the point of the thread.
  3. Infiltrator

Netrunning is OP to the point the game becomes a joke (Very hard diff.)

Please read the thread. I'm playing on very hard. If you're getting your ass handed to you then you're doing something wrong, either dipping into other stats or perks or not upgrading your daemons, because hacking is weak up until you get to SC11, that's when you can get the epic OS from viktor...
  4. Infiltrator

Every character gets Extended network interface perk by default

So, since I've gotten the perk on one of my playthroughs, I've noticed that every character gets it no matter what, from the starts - I don't have the perk activated, but its effects (highlight nearby access points) are just active by default, which is really annoying for characters who can't...
  5. Infiltrator

The original DX? Sure, the game was an RPG not dissimilar to this one, it had augmentations as well, a bit different levelling system but still a finite pool of skill points that you would disperse along the game. The game didn't have anything OP because, well, you just weren't given any tools...
  6. Infiltrator

I'm not sure about the hours, around lvl 25-30, but you definitely start one-shotting people waaaay earlier, it's just that you have some downtime and can't mass-kill them through walls.
  7. Infiltrator

Some enemies are more or less vulnerable to certain things, but the amount of multipliers you have on your damage is so ridiculous it doesn't even matter, You can just zap everyone to death because it has a really low cd/cost. Or contagion (even with no poison synergy) spreads far and wide and...
  8. Infiltrator

This isn't even a stealth build. You can stand in plain sight and just kill everyone from max range. You don't need a single point in stealth to make this work.
  9. Infiltrator

A word of warning for people who want to play Netrunners - these builds are OP you just become God and lose interest as a consequence. As I said, I am playing on very hard, dumped most of my levels in int and a little bit in stealth and reflex (completely irrelevant) - no minmaxing is...
  10. Infiltrator

Can someone explain some crafting/upgrading mechanics to me?

Ok so, items come in 5 tiers - common/uncommon/rare/epic/legendary. You get crafting recipes and can find better versions out there through looting/shopping. You can also upgrade items through the crafting screen, which increases their stats somewhat, but really not that much, it appers to...
  11. Infiltrator

So I bought the monowire.. and it doesn't seem to be able to grapple/hack people? There were trailers where you can grapple them from stealth and kinda immobilize them while you hack them, but from what I can see, it's just a long range melee weapon now? Either that or I'm missing something obvious?
  12. Infiltrator

Two perk-related questions

Thanks man. A point that occured to me in regards to my Q no. 1 is if you plan on a non-lethal playthrough.
  13. Infiltrator

Two perk-related questions

1. In breach protocol, does turret tamer (all turrets are friendly) make turret shutdown (disables turrets) obsolete? 2. what is the knife thrower perk actually good for? The knife you use seems permanently gone once you throw it, so it seems kinda useless to me. Thanks
  14. Infiltrator

VS Screen is a step back in visuals.

Oh God, I can't imagine what they looked like before if this is an improvement. Well, if they revert the changes to the VS screen, the new models still serve their purpose on the boards themselves.
  15. Infiltrator

VS Screen is a step back in visuals.

I haven't played the game since they made this change, so I might be late to the party, but honestly, did ANYONE like this change? I think that this change goes in the the domain of being OBJECTIVELY worse than what we had - no matter what you think of the animated card art from before (I wager...
  16. Infiltrator

Opinion about Schirru and anti-synergy.

Opinion about Schirru and anti-synergy. He's an ambush card that you'll loathe to put in an ambush deck. The basic premise of an ambush deck is to play a wardancer and then buff him when you follow up with ambush cards. But that means you can't play Schirru because he will likely destroy your...
  17. Infiltrator

The Salt about droprate

Drop rate is bad, but scrap and ore rewards are plentiful so it's a non issue I'd say.
  18. Infiltrator

Scoiatel impressions [lvl 50] 70+ hours as ST

Hah, I was about to ask you to show me that pay 2 win deck, but then I recognized your name, I played you twice in a row a few hours back, so that must be why you're posting here.. you provided so many value scorches and ignis that I think you could have avoided at least one of the losses. NR...
  19. Infiltrator

No offense but saying how it's not perfect is quite the overstatment - just because you threw a one-off of almost every card doesn't make the deck "versatile". You can't have a plan with decks like these, it's like spinninig a roulette wheel every game, and decks with no plan aren't good at winning.
  20. Infiltrator

Fireball traps are very weak, if they triggering a trap is hard enough, having the additional condition of killing something in order to spawn the neophytes is just ridiculous. Something to consider though - I've talked to Rethaz and it is likely that the Neophytes will be reworked and made...
Top Bottom