Search results

+
  1. Infiltrator

Every character gets Extended network interface perk by default

So, since I've gotten the perk on one of my playthroughs, I've noticed that every character gets it no matter what, from the starts - I don't have the perk activated, but its effects (highlight nearby access points) are just active by default, which is really annoying for characters who can't...
  2. Infiltrator

Netrunning is OP to the point the game becomes a joke (Very hard diff.)

A word of warning for people who want to play Netrunners - these builds are OP you just become God and lose interest as a consequence. As I said, I am playing on very hard, dumped most of my levels in int and a little bit in stealth and reflex (completely irrelevant) - no minmaxing is...
  3. Infiltrator

Can someone explain some crafting/upgrading mechanics to me?

Ok so, items come in 5 tiers - common/uncommon/rare/epic/legendary. You get crafting recipes and can find better versions out there through looting/shopping. You can also upgrade items through the crafting screen, which increases their stats somewhat, but really not that much, it appers to...
  4. Infiltrator

Monowire got watered down?

So I bought the monowire.. and it doesn't seem to be able to grapple/hack people? There were trailers where you can grapple them from stealth and kinda immobilize them while you hack them, but from what I can see, it's just a long range melee weapon now? Either that or I'm missing something obvious?
  5. Infiltrator

Two perk-related questions

1. In breach protocol, does turret tamer (all turrets are friendly) make turret shutdown (disables turrets) obsolete? 2. what is the knife thrower perk actually good for? The knife you use seems permanently gone once you throw it, so it seems kinda useless to me. Thanks
  6. Infiltrator

VS Screen is a step back in visuals.

I haven't played the game since they made this change, so I might be late to the party, but honestly, did ANYONE like this change? I think that this change goes in the the domain of being OBJECTIVELY worse than what we had - no matter what you think of the animated card art from before (I wager...
  7. Infiltrator

Opinion about Schirru and anti-synergy.

Opinion about Schirru and anti-synergy. He's an ambush card that you'll loathe to put in an ambush deck. The basic premise of an ambush deck is to play a wardancer and then buff him when you follow up with ambush cards. But that means you can't play Schirru because he will likely destroy your...
  8. Infiltrator

Scoiatel impressions [lvl 50] 70+ hours as ST

Scoiatel impressions [lvl 50] 70+ hours as ST Hey, Here's what my thoughts are after a good amount of time and games with ST, most of which I've won, there's no stats tracking tool but I'd wager I'm at least around 75% win rate with ST at this moment. The faction is imho kind of pigeon-holed...
  9. Infiltrator

Stuck at rewards screen?

Stuck at rewards screen? I was about half way through level 5, and since I just get stuck at the reward screen after the game and basically have to skip it, which means I don't get to levelup or get any rewards. What's up with that?
  10. Infiltrator

Not getting rewards on the appropriate level thresholds?

Not getting rewards on the appropriate level thresholds? Hey, I was getting rewards at the "?" during the level ups at first, but during level 2 and 3, nothing, see screenshot: The ore I got is from the GG, but I've got nothing else and I am clarly at a point of reward. I've also checked my...
  11. Infiltrator

Any chance for proper, kb+mouse shortcuts?

Any chance for proper, kb+mouse shortcuts? I love the new art/interface, but you guys still kept the console shortcuts in the game. As someone who remembers witchers humble beginnings on PC, I am hopeful that proper interface will be implemented for the appropriate devices and we aren't stuck...
  12. Infiltrator

No follow up on iorveth path?

No follow up on iorveth path? Ok so, the game seems to make the roche path a cannonical choice? Iorveth, saskia, how we broke the spell - nothing gets carried over? I'm not done with the game yet but at this point I know they aren't making an appearance.
  13. Infiltrator

Cat or Griffin school for a Hybrid build?

Cat or Griffin school for a Hybrid build? Hi, I'm planning to get a hybrid build on the hardest difficulty, focusing on fast attacks and igni/quen mainly. The question is what armor to get. On paper, it seems to me that light armor is better because it will help me kill things faster, while the...
  14. Infiltrator

Cat or Griffin school for a Hybrid build?

Cat or Griffin school for a Hybrid build? Hi, I'm planning to get a hybrid build on the hardest difficulty, focusing on fast attacks and igni/quen mainly. The question is what armor to get. On paper, it seems to me that light armor is better because it will help me kill things faster, while the...
  15. Infiltrator

What should I import from tw2? Auto save or manual save?

What should I import from tw2? Auto save or manual save? Hi, just for clarification, I am not sure if TW2 autosaves after the "ending" so it'd be great to know if I should import the autosave or a manual save is the only thing you could do post-final battle. Thanks!
  16. Infiltrator

Please don't change guys!

Please don't change guys! I know a lot of fan-faith rests on the shoulders of CD Projekt. I've seen many series that rose high and fell low, and I was always a strong supporter of the witcher and cd projekt and I just want to tell you guys to keep it up the way you did so far - deliver top...
  17. Infiltrator

Can't validate forum account?

Can't validate forum account? I've just noticed.. my account is still under "validating". I posted on the old witcher board, with the witcher validated, and I've also registered TW2 with this user/pass. Still says "validating".. what do I gotta do?
  18. Infiltrator

Are swords still useless?

Are swords still useless? Back when TW2 was released, I remember swords being very bad compared to signs. Notably, the last talent in the sword tree was a complete waste since it did not land properly most of the time, and didn't kill different types of enemies for example.
  19. Infiltrator

I respect you devs

I respect you devs Let me start off by saying I have a notorious ARGHHHHHHHHHHH habit. I just like to try before I buy, that's all. If I don't like what I try, it doesn't count as a lost purchase cos I wasn't gonna buy it anyway. I ARGHHHHHHHHHHH'd the first witcher. After I realized it was a...
  20. Infiltrator

Importing and save games..

Importing and save games.. Hey guys. So I kept my save games from TW1 but my old hard drive seems to not function any more. I really wanted my choices to carry over, so how can I make this happen for me?Is the game going to ask you at start to import, or select some choices if you don't want to...
Top Bottom