Search results

+
  1. A

Sigismund Dijkstra in TW3 ?

Sigismund Dijkstra in TW3 ? Sigismund Dijkstra in TW3 ? Dijkstra as you guy already know that . he has many important role in the past as you can see from a saga .( books )...
  2. A

Radovid VS Philippa in TW3 ( duh )

Radovid VS Philippa in TW3 ( duh ) I wrote this because I wanting to know you guy .if CDPROJEKT, really gave us this option about choose their side what is you going choose ? . side with the lodge of sorceresses or knight of the flaming rose For me I say all the time here even my first post...
  3. A

like vs hate the lodge of Sorceresses ( game and the books series ) SPOILERS !

like vs hate the lodge of Sorceresses ( game and the books series ) SPOILERS ! am just went to know you guys here which Sorceresses are you most looking forward to meeting in The Witcher 3? i like Philippa Eilhart and well many reason man ( i think if am say here is gonna be a lot of page...
  4. A

what do you think about Phiilippa eye in the next Game

what do you think about Phiilippa eye in the next Game For me i don think she will be fully health ( her eye ) in the next game even she restore all of her eye it will not be the same she can see but the look may gruesome like the story in The Lady of the Lake hope she not end up like that...
Top Bottom