Search results

+
  1. M

Witcher 3 sells itself as gray and morally ambiguous but it really isn't

Witcher 3 sells itself as gray and morally ambiguous but it really isn't I was trying to find out why I don't enjoy this game as much as the previous games and I got it. Church of the eternal fire are the biggest one dimensional villains in recent RPG's. You interact with many devout people...
  2. M

Witcher 3 has all the sexist tropes, expert verdict is in

Witcher 3 has all the sexist tropes, expert verdict is in Saint Anita has spoken! https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/604055549164953600 Can you now please, PLEASE stop pandering to the perpetually offended special snowflakes? Because we know you tried to do it. And it never works, and it's...
  3. M

There's 1000 page discussion on graphics and downgrades on the polish forum

There's 1000 page discussion on graphics and downgrades on the polish forum This forum is dead because moderation is shit. Not only that but you're pissing people off by banning and censoring , getting them to double down on shitposting on other forums.. To qoute gabe newel In response to a...
  4. M

Please tell me that the flying horse riders are in the game.

Please tell me that the flying horse riders are in the game. What's this ghost ship nonsense in the trailer. I mean they can't change the Wild Hunt, that's the flying specters that's the legend. Please tell me that they're still in the game. One of my favorite things in Witcher 2 was the...
  5. M

Camera Control/ Exploration first person perspective

Camera Control/ Exploration first person perspective I think that this desperately needs to be in The Witcher 3. There are just so much little details in the world that you completely miss because the camera is so zoomed out. With a zoom in or a temporary first person perspective (not in...
  6. M

Special DLC items mess up and unbalance the game. Remove them or add an option to remove them in W2 2.0

Special DLC items mess up and unbalance the game. Remove them or add an option to remove them in W2 2.0 Having recently replayed the game for the forth time and I found that the DLC items mess up the prologue and the first chapter in a variety of ways. - If you throw away any of the DLC items...
  7. M

Trailer footage that wasn't in the game?

Trailer footage that wasn't in the game? Hi, I remember there was a trailer I saw with some footage that wasn't in the game. It was Shillard and Gerald, in a room together talking over a big map. I completed the game several times, but I never got that scene. From this trailer...
Top Bottom