Search results

+
  1. M

Release Date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – An Open Letter

I strongly believe that the delay is for the greater good both of the game and the company, so I welcome it.
  2. M

The Witcher 3 to be published in CZ-SK-HU territories by CENEGA, with Czech localization on all three platforms

I am very happy that CD PROJECT is able to secure and sign such beneficial deals for the game in all territories.I hope people will embrace and support The Witcher 3 as much strongly they did with The Witcher 2. Kindest Regads.
  3. M

The Witcher Adventure Game to be published by Fantasy Flight Games

Wonderful news indeed.This isn't actually at all my favorite gaming platform,but I might seriously consider it, given that is about our witcher. Thank you.
  4. M

Happy Holidays from CD Projekt RED!

Many happy wishes to all the lovely people over at CD PROJECT RED and their families for a happy,fantastic new year full of joy and success. Kindest Regards.
  5. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - VGX Trailer

I totally loved the new trailer!I am getting more and more excited! Thank you.
  6. M

Fan Kit Released

Thank you so very much.Wonderful news, and it was about time,I already have a few ideas about my W3 fansite. Thank you, We love you people.
  7. M

Unreleased version of the Killing Monsters main theme available for download!

Thank you dearly! Kindest Regards, Menicyus.
  8. M

The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

You have my humble thank you and gratitude for your wonderful thread sir.Kudos! Kindest Regards, Menicyus.
  9. M

CD Projekt New Franchise ...

My humble thank you also to both members for offering their absolutely valuable help in this. Thank you and happy new year to all!
  10. M

Wishing to all the Witcher fans very happy new year :)

Happy new year to all the Witcher and PC gaming in general fans from all over the world!Best health and good jobs for lots of happy times with your loving ones and for new sparkling fast beautiful gaming beasties!
  11. M

This Christmas we’re giving our hearts…

Sweet stuff.I love my Logitech Dinovo combo,but I would love this too! Best of luck to all!
  12. M

Happy Holidays!

I would like to wish the warmest and merriest Xmas to the all people,developers and employees hard at work forus,from the depths of my heart. I owe a long due thank you to CD PROJECT for completely having restored my faith in genuine computer role playing games,from the first witcher game.I'm...
  13. M

A thank you note

Congratulations!I'm very proud of you,we love you nuts people! Have a great weekend!
  14. M

CDPR claims 100% accuracy in identifying pirates, demands money from thousands

I'm one hundred percent sure CD PROJECT have indeed confirmed the offenders,I trust them absolutely on this. Make those people suffer,take away everything from them,I want them on their pants alone, with no belongings at all,humiliated and punished.To the very MAX.
  15. M

A note about preorder and TW2 editions from CD Projekt RED

It's great that CD PROJECT is being completely straightforward about the GOG version of the game, so I'll order it from there myself, but I will also support them by ordering a physical copy of the Collector's Edition.Thank you.
  16. M

Collector's Edition

Not to break the mood, but linky is inavlid...
  17. M

Vote for The Witcher also on IGN!

Greetings! :)Vote added! :) 8)Go Geralt! :) :-* Happy Christmas to all people, Menicus_grm.
  18. M

Patch 1.2 available!

Greetings! :)What I have to report, is that while performance and loading times have been GREATLY improved, my only complain, allthough partly I myself am to blame, for not waiting the game to clear it's memory,is that I still have the memory dump crashes, usually after a two and a half to three...
  19. M

Vote for The Witcher!

Greetings! :)Vote added! :) 8)Gerald will reign supreme,rush and vote NOW! :) 8) Merry Christmas from Greece, Kind Regards, Menicus_grm.
  20. M

Patch 1.2 available!

Greetings! :)Thank you for the patch, I wish the development team Merry Christmas, and to get some rest! :) ;) ;DWe need them strong for the future. :) Thank you, Menicus_grm.
Top Bottom