Search results

+
  1. HarelMor

If you could be one of the game's characters (other than V) who would it be?

I would choose River. He is a very nice person with a very interesting backstory. It would be interesting to be a privete detective in night city.
  2. HarelMor

Will future DLCs remove level caps?

I don't think that we need an increased level cap. In my opinion, the end game should revolve around player skill and not by adding arbitrary crutches.
  3. HarelMor

Cars changing while driving down the road ><

I wonder.... Is V a vampire if we can't see his/her reflection....
  4. HarelMor

Can we please stop the 'it was promised' nonsense?

CDPR announced the removal of those features more than 6 months before the game's release, CDPR never promised some of those features.
  5. HarelMor

Lats use your logic. Elder Scrolls Online has about 33,000 active players. The game was released in 2014 WOW has about 5.4 million players. The game was released in 2004 Runscape has about 14 million players. The game was released in 2001. Are those numbers say anything about the quality of...
  6. HarelMor

I followed cyberpunk since the first teaser trailer. I even prepurchased the game when prepurchasing was available. Joining gangs was never a part of the original design. CDPR even stated that it will not be possible. Delays mostly hint at the removal of content from the game. When a game is...
  7. HarelMor

Important Update

Disgusting people. There should be no negotiations with this type of terror.
  8. HarelMor

What game are you currently playing

Currently i am playing Metro Exodus, and enjoy it a lot.
  9. HarelMor

Anyone else think ammo is too plentiful?

We need to have a survival horror mentality where you have one bullet to kill five enemies because it enhances the suspense. Nope, it just makes the game more frustrating and encourages people to look for trainers.
  10. HarelMor

I'ts not a survival game. I enjoyed that I didn't had to conserve ammo and HP items. If you feel like you have too many dismantle them.
  11. HarelMor

Its a lot more then I have. it seems like a bug or something.
  12. HarelMor

How to fix combat by overhauling "Ping" and "Mark"

I don't use the ping, and I never mark enemies. In this way, enemies that take cover don't act illogically, and the game is a bit more challenging. I prefer to pay for my mistakes than to know everything in advance. As a player, I have the option not to use overpowered abilities and mechanics...
  13. HarelMor

DO YOU WISH BOSS FIGHTS MUCH HARDER & DEADLIER? (ALSO INCLUDES CYBERPYSCHOS)

I love the cyberpsycho woman with the mantis blades, the one that was augmented for a T.V. show. She had an interesting story and fun mechanics. My main problem was that even though I kept away from the super damaging weapons, it was rather easy to kill bosses at late game, especially after...
  14. HarelMor

Thinking about it again... Adding almost every type of netrunning demon to enemies can be interesting. One of the things that I loved in some MMOs was when the enemies used skills that I recognize. It makes the world feel grounded. I love it that the enemies cant automatically know where the...
  15. HarelMor

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

I hope that they will be able to pull it off. but i am not sure that i will happen.
  16. HarelMor

It seems like some of you are asking for things that other games never provide, smart enemies with interesting mechanics. It works fine if the player knows what s/he does, but on the other hand, if the player makes a mistake, that player will pay for it, and s/he will hate the game for it. I've...
  17. HarelMor

Best Photos? Na, lets see your best pictures of glitches and other shenanigans!

I love those they are so funny. The thing that baffles me is, what happens in that trash bin.
  18. HarelMor

..._ V } Woman or Man?

I think V is a good protagonist, you can pour what ever you like to it. I play a female V and my daughter play male V, my daughter love his looks and voice acting. We play differently, and it feels like NPC treat us rather differently. Its easier to tell the story of a well established...
  19. HarelMor

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I play the PC version of the game, and I didn't encounter any major bug, nothing that a simple reload couldn't solve. I am sure that they will fix the game in the coming months and hope that they will be able to add part of the missing features. You are correct. The Witcher 3 has cut content...
  20. HarelMor

Is really The Witcher 3 more for an RPG than Cyberpunk?

I totally agree with you. I love the game and for me the 147 hours that i played felt like 15. I am surly will make another run. I have a crazy idea for a build... Katana wilder netrunner. I don't know if i will use a firearm, I will see how i will feel about it.
Top Bottom