Search results

+
  1. T

We want to hear your questions!

Will it include multiplayer? coop or competitive?
  2. T

Connection Error, cant connect to server

ok many thanks for the help :)
  3. T

well i think i am gonna pass patch 3.1 I have no problems with current EE
  4. T

so I can safely install patch 3.1 on link number 1 ?
  5. T

ohk, so i ve found the solution to the problem the problem is with patch 3.1 i did an uninstall and a clean install, I first uploaded a score using enhanced edition only, it uploaded it I then installed patch 3.1, and it gave me the error so, there's some issue here with results not being...
  6. T

no no mods, I HATE MODS!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the game the way it is :)
  7. T

nope, nothing the servers arent down, are they? if all else fails i think i will have to re install it
  8. T

patch 3.1, here is the link http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/files/patch3_1/TW2EE_Patch3.1.exe
  9. T

Connection Error, cant connect to server so i just beat my previous high score in arena, and when i pressed post score, it said CONNECTION ERROR, CANT CONNECT TO SERVER whats the issue here, i just patched 2 days ago to 3.1, need help please
  10. T

List your top 5 RPG's and the reason why

oh nice topic.was looking for something like this 1. The Witcher 2 Awesome graphics, game play, sound tracks, the decisions u make actually count in the game and not in sequel. something bioware is so famous for. 2. Mass Effect Strong story line, strong villain, good game play 3. Mass...
  11. T

Remake of TW 1 with TW 2 Engine?

I am totaly in favor that a remake should be done of TW1 using red engine. lets be honest, its the time of remakes, from games to movies, everything is being made again these days, but i doubt we will see TW1 remake this early, i mean TW3 must be in devolpment, and TW1 remake will put things on...
  12. T

Performance problems

TW2 EE takes a lot out of your PC. with the same setting, my framerate has dropped as well, so best we could do is decrease the various graphics settings. texture downscaling also helps a lot to increase performance
  13. T

Geralt of Rivia Vs Ezio Auditore da Firenze

yeh i agree with u completely, AC has its flaws but the fun factor is quite high especially in revelations, though very short, almost half of AC2, but still very very enjoyable, and not to mention the ending of every game, the gamer keeps wondering what is abt to happen next
  14. T

oh grazie amigo :) i did misspell it
  15. T

yes revelations is out and is by far the best AC ever, dont know abt the multiplayer, i just care about is SP story which is awesome
  16. T

Geralt of Rivia Vs Ezio Auditore da Firenze well its a silly question but i am really in love with these two guys, so :)
  17. T

Can't send Arena result on the web

yeh m pretty sure we will some sort of reply in a couple of days I HAVE FAITH IN CDPR AND FAITH CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS :)
  18. T

Can't send Arena result on the web

when i press post score it says, CANT CONNECT TO SERVER i then tried every tips previously mentioned like alt-tab>register.exe(at register.exe it says CHECK YOUR NETWORK CONNECTION), i have tried unistalling and reinstalling but still the problem persists for the last 24 hrs
  19. T

Register.exe connection problem

same error for last 24 hrs now, CONNECTION ERROR.CHECK YOUR NETWORK CONNECTION i hope its a server side problem, and may b they can fix it, i beat my highest score just to find out i cant upload :(
  20. T

A BIG Thank You to CD Projekt RED

totally agree, there is no comparison with CDPR, they r the best
Top Bottom