Search results

+
  1. T

Connection Error, cant connect to server

Connection Error, cant connect to server so i just beat my previous high score in arena, and when i pressed post score, it said CONNECTION ERROR, CANT CONNECT TO SERVER whats the issue here, i just patched 2 days ago to 3.1, need help please
  2. T

Geralt of Rivia Vs Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Geralt of Rivia Vs Ezio Auditore da Firenze well its a silly question but i am really in love with these two guys, so :)
  3. T

Few Suggestions for Arena

Few Suggestions for Arena OK i don't know if there's been other topics regarding this, but these are strictly my suggestions regarding the arena and how CDPR can improve arena, because its relatively new mode. story mode is perfect though, may be with another patch they can fix arena as well...
  4. T

dark Items in Arena?

dark Items in Arena? so i have played arena in easy many times, i am just wondering that is dark mode in arena worth it? i mean do they give u dark items (like oathbreakers outfit) or its just that u get high score per win?
  5. T

tips against golems(ARENA)?

tips against golems(ARENA)? so i have played arena a few times now and most of the times i get stuck at golems stage. so i was wondering if anyone had any tips for me that WHAT REALLY WORKS AGAINST GOLEMS??
  6. T

Best armor of the game

Best armor of the game in my opinion dragon scale is the best armor because of the fact you can increase the health to 95 in it. Developers should'nt have made Vran Armor upgrade as a quest, most people get it just to get XP even though when they have drauig armor or dragon scale armor with them
  7. T

Combat Accuman, Mutant or Sense of Magic

Combat Accuman, Mutant or Sense of Magic i have played TW2 three times all with different paths (magic, Swordsman, Alchemist) all three have there pros and cons. i just cant decide which one is best opinions??
  8. T

toughest Boss fight in the witcher universe

toughest Boss fight in the witcher universe by this i actually mean one fight from TW1 or TW2 for some reason i found Vincet Traut to be the toughest of all, the guy with the Selkirk Armor
  9. T

YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE of TW2

YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE of TW2 well mine was from the WIlly during The Walls have Ears quest "i did nothin, saw nothin, heard nothin" :)
Top Bottom