Search results

+
  1. P

English vs Polish Voice Acting

I think the Polish Geralt sounds horrible.
  2. P

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

CDPR didn't keep their promise to make a separate UI for KB/M. Controls and UI are complete shit again. Otherwise a great game.
  3. P

16:10 support

Played W2 on a 16:10 monitor and it was mostly supported from the start. There was an issue with some cutscenes or something I don't remember what it was, but it was fixed. I would assume that W3 is supported fully from the start.
  4. P

PC mouse and keyboard controls

No I thought it was actually on-topic but I'm not a mod so whatever I'll shut up. At least they're using grid inventory this time.
  5. P

I dunno. Was it? Why?
  6. P

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/21201-Anyone-know-if-W3-will-have-true-PC-UI I'm hyped for the completely different UI from consoles. It's a shame that even though this was talked about back in 2013 we seemingly have to wait until the release date to actually see it, but I bet it'll be...
  7. P

Concerns about population density in Novigrad and Oxenfurt ( video linked )

^Agreed. I find it weird that you'd rather talk about other people's priorities than the game.
  8. P

Concerns about population density in Novigrad and Oxenfurt ( video linked )

Holy shit that is bad. How hasn't this been mentioned in the reviews? It's not some small reduction, there's barely any people in the streets...
  9. P

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

Those are some sick review scores, grats CDPR! Hyped for the game.
  10. P

You would consider 8/10 to be a troll review?
  11. P

Get paid to play Witcher 3, how horrible.
  12. P

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Well if it was just me and a couple of others I wouldn't expect them to talk about it. There is many things that has me worried including the alchemy system and item scaling, but I don't expect CDPR to explain those decisions. It's just that the perceived downgrade is such a widely talked about...
  13. P

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Well if those changes include a downgrade in graphics I think it would be nice for the devs to talk about it openly. The fact that they don't NEED to do it has been pretty clear so far hasn't it. Just let people talk about it in circles on your forum, sometimes closing a thread and waiting for...
  14. P

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

it isn't many years ago when games used to look better in the final version compared to previews. Now that it's the other way around, devs should be more open about it.
  15. P

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Yes, the downgrade is still there. Maybe to some people it is news. And to others it still doesn't exist.
  16. P

Sword Requirement Levels, Equipment Level Scaling

Would it be unreasonable to ask for a toggle for item scaling in the options menu?
  17. P

I don't really know much of anything about this game so maybe I'm wrong, but that's what item scaling sounds like that the game scales items to lower level if they're too good. Maybe item scaling only applies to some items and not others. But I think to have it at all is bad.
  18. P

This will make exploring and finding loot less exciting when you know the game will simply not allow you to find anything too good. What a terrible idea. Is it still april 1st?
  19. P

Graphic downgrade

I'm not the type of guy to go through these things with a magnifying glass, I'm just giving my general impressions. There definitely is a huge difference in watching a moving scene and a screenshot.
  20. P

Graphic downgrade

Maybe it'll look worse.
Top Bottom