Search results

+
  1. E

Patch 1.31 broke combat

Patch 1.31 broke combat Below is from a post on the Steam forums, I have only tested the fiend, and it does in fact not attack anymore except on a rare occassion, even if I am standing right next to him. Combat is broken after blood and wine update fiends and chorts are now broken after patch...
  2. E

Is the new level cap actually working?

Is the new level cap actually working? I am seeing all kinds of reports from people who have the expansion who are currently level 70 and going through Blood and Wine and they are not increasing over level 70 while doing quests and killing things in Blood and Wine even if they are doing a level...
  3. E

Witcher 3 Intro cinematic, why didn't Yennefer just Portal out?

Witcher 3 Intro cinematic, why didn't Yennefer just Portal out? Why did Yennefer ride through the battle field, instead of just using a portal and avoid it?
  4. E

4 potion quick slots?

4 potion quick slots? Any information given about this? Is it coming in a patch? Or related to expansion through glyph/rune or ability points? Are they fixing the ability to use potions from inventory during combat, as in making it so you can't do that?
  5. E

Potion/Bomb exploit hasn't been fixed yet?

Potion/Bomb exploit hasn't been fixed yet? Why hasn't the Potion/Bomb exploit been fixed yet? it is obvious that we are only meant to use what ever is in our slots during combat, and not able to use potions/bombs by accessing the inventory during combat, like what they did with food and oils...
  6. E

Where can I download v1.03 and v1.04 patches?

Where can I download v1.03 and v1.04 patches? GoG.com got rid of the V1.03/v1.04 patches for some stupid reason. Where can I download those patches now? Anybody got any links? v1.05 broke all kinds of stuff, and I would rather go back to v1.03 version of the game. I know there is some...
  7. E

Billboard quests not populating quest log?

Billboard quests not populating quest log? So I picked up a billboard quest from the town that is north of the island for "Tower of Mice" quest, the town that is on the other side of the lake. It didn't populate my quest log at all. I am currently level 8.
  8. E

Witcher 2 Tattoo removal in Witcher 3?

Witcher 2 Tattoo removal in Witcher 3? Is there a way to remove the Witcher 2 tattoo in Witcher 3 when you import a save game that has Geralt with the Tattoo?
  9. E

Save game import, easter eggs, and that tattoo from W2

Save game import, easter eggs, and that tattoo from W2 I remember the choices I made in Witcher 2. I know we can simulate those choices. But I also have that tattoo from W2 and do not want it in this game. But what I am wondering is if there are any easter eggs based on choices we made in...
  10. E

When does CD Project get paid?

When does CD Project get paid? For places like Steam and any other digital distributor that is not GoG, when does CD Project get their share of the money for Pre-Orders? Do they only get it once they release the game?
  11. E

Can't continue Kayran quest...

Can't continue Kayran quest... Did everything needed to continue the quest, talked the merchant for Kayran Matter of Price, did the optional quest Ostmurk. Went to Sile, told her I am ready, and she says I need to talk to the merchant to make sure we get paid. But I already talked to the...
  12. E

Please, please CDPR

Please, please CDPR Please, please, do not pull an Egosoft/X:Rebirth with The Witcher 3. Egosoft, and CDPR were the only 2 developers I have been willing to buy games at full price and as a pre-order, but with the debacle of X:Rebirth I am about to swear off buying games at full price. I...
  13. E

I seriously suck...

I seriously suck... whoa, I seriously suck at this game. I'm just not a twitch gamer, far from it. It relies to much on player skill to be twitchy . Ah well, guess I will start over on Easy, instead of Normal. It was always the story, characters, world that made me love the witcher anyways. The...
  14. E

What FPS are you getting, and your system? (PC Only)

What FPS are you getting, and your system? (PC Only) What FPS are you getting? Describe your settings and your computer setup I'm getting 45 FPS pretty much all the time, except for it can dip down to 35 FPS when in towns. Playing at 1920x1080 and I have all settings maxed but I have these...
  15. E

Getting word that Xbox360 version is the very good!

Getting word that Xbox360 version is the very good! So I am getting word that the Xbox360 version is the superior version because it has the better lighting and the gameplay improvements. As far as I can tell the PC version still has the superior lighting, and the Xbox360 version doesn't have...
  16. E

Soooo, who bought Witcher 2 PC at or near release...

Soooo, who bought Witcher 2 PC at or near release... So, who bought The Witcher 2 at or near release of the PC version but never played it or didn't get very far into it? I am one. I bought the game at release, played the prologue and quit playing. But only because they talked about how the...
  17. E

What time will we be able to patch our games to EE?

What time will we be able to patch our games to EE? As the title says, what time will we be able to run the patch for our games to the EE version?
  18. E

I can't log in with my main account, the one linked to my game...

I can't log in with my main account, the one linked to my game... I have used the forgot password route, did everything it told me to do, and when I type in the password, checked to make sure it is right, it tells me my account is locked for 4 minutes. so I wait for the 4 minutes, type the...
  19. E

Will there be a Boxed version of Enhanced Edition released for PC?

Will there be a Boxed version of Enhanced Edition released for PC? As the topic says. Will you guys be releasing the game in Enhanced edition in Boxed version for the PC?
Top Bottom