Search results

+
  1. S

Quest Items in Land of Fables? Easter Eggs?

Quest Items in Land of Fables? Easter Eggs? So while I was in the land of fables I found a lot of strange items. Magic food and flowers which doesn't exist anywhere else. And broken magic mirror shards for instance. I also found some quest items Like a corkscrew quest item, bottle caps quest...
  2. S

Grandmaster Griffin Steel Sword needs a Silver Sword to Make

Grandmaster Griffin Steel Sword needs a Silver Sword to Make So this seems a bit weird. I need a mastercrafted legendary silver sword to make a grandmaster griffin steel sworld?? Submitted a bug report.
  3. S

Friendy Reminder: Insta Casting Signs

Friendy Reminder: Insta Casting Signs Hello Everyone. Just a friendly reminder that the best way to play W3 on a PC is using INSTA CASTING !!! 1) Using text editor open up "input.setting" in Documents/The Witcher 3/ 2) Add the following to the top of the file: [BASE_Signs]...
  4. S

What graphic tools were used when making Witcher 3?

What graphic tools were used when making Witcher 3? I have a pretty stupid question but if it's not too much trouble please humor me. What tool(s) were used by the dev team to create the houses in Witcher 3? In Novigrad for instance? Is it 3Ds Max, Maya or something else? I'd like to try my...
  5. S

Cyborg Olympics Is Actually Happening in 2016

Cyborg Olympics Is Actually Happening in 2016 "Zurich October 2016. In these games, the competitors will use advanced technologies to compensate for disabilities like paralysis and limb amputation. In the cycling race, for example, paraplegic competitors will use electrical stimulation systems...
  6. S

Monster Gwent Tournament

Monster Gwent Tournament I had a crazy idea for Blood and Wine. How about a gwent tournament like in the passiflora but it should be in a large cave underground (maybe with a huge tree and a water stream around it) and it should be against monsters.... How about a gwent tournament hosted by a...
  7. S

One Major Concern for the Cyberpunk Development

One Major Concern for the Cyberpunk Development Just one major thing I'm a little bit afraid of. With the witcher series you guys had a *huge* advantage in that you already had a very rich universe to draw from. The cyberpunk setting is interesting but not nearly as fleshed out or pre-defined...
  8. S

Questions About Whirl and The Fast Attack Tree

Questions About Whirl and The Fast Attack Tree Question for the experts. Do the other slots in the fast sword attack tree stack with whirl (also in the fast attack tree)? Or does "muscle memory" and "precise blows" only affect the standard fast sword attack, and not whirl? I'm asking...
  9. S

Basilisk stuck in trees

Basilisk stuck in trees Doing a NG+ and during the part where Ciri and The Bloody Baron fights a Basilisk (just after the horse race) the Basilisk is very prone to getting stuck. I had to reload once because it got stuck in two pine trees and just kept on flying while being stuck, the second...
  10. S

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced I have mastercrafted full griffin gear, sign intensity 195%, level 35, use a lot of quen, beat imlerith on the second try, beat the toad prince on the first try, cannot beat the caretaker. His health just regenerates constantly (bug?). Then he summons dead...
  11. S

POLL: More expansions for the Witcher 3 or a new Witcher 4 game?

POLL: More expansions for the Witcher 3 or a new Witcher 4 game? Let's say that the upcoming two expansions for The Witcher 3 are a resounding success. Would you prefer that: 1) CDPR continued to make more expansion for the Witcher 3. They could focus on Ciri's backstory, or maybe Eskel's or...
  12. S

Skellige's Most Wanted

Skellige's Most Wanted Just wanted to say what a great little quest and DLC this was. 10/10 monster contract. It was something different than just tracking some random beast, it really cut to the core of what I imagine it means to be a witcher. And Geralt had a boulder flung at him, and got...
  13. S

Awesome Witcher 3 Tribute Trailer

Awesome Witcher 3 Tribute Trailer This has always been one of my favorite game trailers. It's brilliant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmYfRt-hGpI But the song fits the Witcher universe pretty well too! Not mine of course. Seems to be made by some spanish guy who likes vampires.
  14. S

Witcher 3 break even?

Witcher 3 break even? So - I own W1, 2, 3 and the expansion pass. And I have of course read that W3 sold 4 millions copies in 2 weeks. Great! It will probably continue to sell well for the next couple of years too. Anyone know what the approximate break-even is in terms of sales numbers? Do...
  15. S

Suggestions and Ideas

Suggestions and Ideas Some obvious, others perhaps less so. 1) Gwent is way to good to just let it stop here. It has the potential to be something like Hearthstone. It needs tweaks and balancing and player matching. But having something like this on android, windows and iOS would be very cool...
Top Bottom