Search results

+
  1. VelcroSnake

Another PC Hotfix is available!

There is a lot more in that video than just 'turn off RT and u are good'.
  2. VelcroSnake

Another PC Hotfix is available!

As has been mentioned before, any plans to bring back HBAO+ for those of us that can't (or don't want to) run RT?
  3. VelcroSnake

User scores are consistently worse than critic scores on metacritic.

Metacritic is pretty untrustworthy for accurate user scores in a lot of games. Too many people throwing out perfect 10's because they like the game or giving it 0's even if they haven't played it just because they're angry at the game or Dev for whatever reason. Metacritic is more a quick way to...
  4. VelcroSnake

PC Hotfix is available!

Looking forward to you guys putting HBAO+ back into the game (hint hint), for the many people who can't use RT but also don't want the world to look worse than it did in 1.32 in terms of shadows.
  5. VelcroSnake

[PC Next Gen] Missing HBAO setting & can't turn off Sharpening. Generally Worse Performance Than Before.

Yeah, also popped in to point out that HBAO is missing. Most people can't run RT in this game in its current state, and HBAO isn't nearly as large of a step down from RT that SSAO is, so it would be nice to be able to just turn on HBAO and not worry about it.
  6. VelcroSnake

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Very happy to see FSR was included, thank you.
  7. VelcroSnake

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Not everyone agrees with that. I've done 3 playthroughs and have over 200 hours in. I am excited for some new stuff in the game to do a fourth playthrough, but the game definitely doesn't have ZERO replay value at this point, unless you're just talking about your personal opinion.
  8. VelcroSnake

I do remember back near launch there were people complaining about promised features not being in the game, but a lot of the features they talked about had never actually been promised, but were more like 'assumed' features by some people. Maybe it's something like that. I've played plenty of...
  9. VelcroSnake

Huh.... Seems odd for a company who abandoned a game to release a patch as large as this that actually does fix a lot of issues.... Weird.
  10. VelcroSnake

I think you can, pretty sure my male character got it after a certain trigger event happened with Judy, which I will not state because of spoilers.
  11. VelcroSnake

Tested by who, Digital Foundry? :p
  12. VelcroSnake

That's quite a bit of fixing, kinda disappointed to not see FSR implemented though. Would have much rather had FSR than a couple jackets I don't like the look of, a skin for Johnny I won't use and a car I probably won't get because I don't want to side against Panam. I know the same teams...
  13. VelcroSnake

Epistrophy (Delamain Cabs) side missions

Same, hadn't played the missions since 1.04, now on my 3rd character on patch 1.06 and having the same issue as the OP.
  14. VelcroSnake

How Many Hours you have in the game?

110 hours. Took 99 for the first playthrough and have just been puttering around since then waiting to find out if there will be a NG+ mode or for all 16 DLC's to be released before a 2nd playthrough.
  15. VelcroSnake

New Game+ is coming it seems

Something I wonder about is how a NG+ mode would work with the planned expansions. I hope it happens, as I want to play through the game with my Wolf armor the whole time, but I'm wondering if they set up the expansions to start for players at a certain level range or if they'd be able to just...
  16. VelcroSnake

RED - Please, PLEASE add upgrades for the starting armour!

Temerian, Wolf, Kaer Morhen would be my choices
  17. VelcroSnake

But again, you don't know that the people who would implement NG+ are the same people who would implement whatever it is you're asking for, you're just assuming. (no one else outside of the company does either, but we also don't know if they don't already have NG+ implemented and just not activated)
  18. VelcroSnake

I'm not arguing, I'm making a statement, most of the time the people that add content are not the same people who fix bugs. It sounds to me you are just upset that there are people around who don't want the same thing out of the game that you do, and you are afraid that those people might get...
  19. VelcroSnake

The assumption that everyone in a company works on the same thing is usually wrong. (people that fix game issues aren't always the same people that add features)
  20. VelcroSnake

Indeed, which seems odd considering the number of schematics for gear in the level 45+ range, unless they meant all of that to be for the future expansions. Lots of examples for NG+ to choose from, it's just that not everyone plays everything, and Dark Souls is a more current game that also...
Top Bottom