Search results

+
  1. Crolug

Patch 4.03 — list of changes

Oh wow, maybe the game will stop crashing finally? Although DX11? I'm using DX12 and is crashing a lot. We will see.
  2. Crolug

The Witcher Remake is in development!

Any game's primary purpose is to sell. TW1's combat system (which I always liked btw), however unique, would discourage many casual gamers. I guess the dream option would be to have a toggle, to be able to choose between classic or modern combat system versions.
  3. Crolug

GWINT: Wojna Krwi nadchodzi!

Mam tylko nadzieję, że Meve będzie dane spotkać jej ulubionego poddanego, rycerza Geralta z Rivii :D.
  4. Crolug

INTERAKTYWNE ZŁOTE KARTY — NOWA AKTUALIZACJA DO GWINTA JUŻ DOSTĘPNA!

Czyżby Trio się nie sprawdziło? :)
  5. Crolug

List Otwarty od Marcina Iwińskiego

To ja Ci już mogę ogłosić, że wyjdzie - CDPR to jest firma z głową na karku. Pecetowcy (i konsolowcy) będą królikami doświadczalnymi, a dopieszczony produkt pójdzie na mobile. Tak, jak to zrobił Blizzard. :) Także - spoko loko ;)
  6. Crolug

Live relation from CDP conference

Hell yeah, we want more pissing on our juvenile scorn, goddamit! ;-)
  7. Crolug

The Witcher 2 wishlist

The witchers are becoming more and more scarce in the TW universe, so I wouldn't count too much on thrid point :). As for the rest - replaying chapters idea seems interesting.
  8. Crolug

Newsletter Luty 2008

Newsletter Luty 2008 Czy ktoś może mi powiedzieć cóż to za dziewczynka na grafice w nagłówku? Czyżby Ciri? :D
  9. Crolug

PC Gamer rates The Witcher for 90% + Editors' Choice

As compared to 60% in PC Format...Any "journalist" that praises Bored-o-livion over The Witcher is just a mere schmuck in my eyes...That said... GIEV 1.2 PATCH NAU!!!111eleven ;)
  10. Crolug

Jaskółka to największy cheat w grze.

Grę skończyłem na hardzie. Częstotliwość stosowania Jaskółki spadła drastycznie w połowie III aktu mniej więcej. Potem łykałem ją tylko przed najważniejszymi momentami. Jestem odnośnie harda wewnętrznie rozdarty. Z jednej strony można zawsze sobie dorobić teorię, że Geralt jest super hiper...
  11. Crolug

New great notes of The Witcher!

I already like those guys... ::)
  12. Crolug

New great notes of The Witcher!

13. Crolug

How to enable EAX in Vista on an X-Fi

Right-click on The Witcher shortcut, Options, Compatibility, choose Windows XP with Service Pack 2
  14. Crolug

How to enable EAX in Vista on an X-Fi

My loading times got noticeably shorter after changing in Alchemy to the values shown in this thread, thanks :)
  15. Crolug

Bardzo dobra recenzja na IGN.com

Dokładnie Cię rozumiem Yarpen, ja też gram na hardzie. To jest trochę inna gra wtedy, jak dla mnie pełniejsza :)
  16. Crolug

Great review at IGN!

8.5 is a joke, not a great note. They gave so silly reasons to lower the score, that I'm beginning to think IGN reviewers don't know what cRPGs are all about. Read the responses from players to see that many think similar as I am right now...
  17. Crolug

Opinions by gamers.

I play the game on Vista as well and let's be frank - it DO crash from time to time, completely randomly, so it's rather hardware related issue than software related, but I decided to change to Vista and overall it was a good move, because my uber rig started to run almost twice as fast as under...
  18. Crolug

Opinions by gamers.

Have you installed http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940105?
  19. Crolug

Multimedia

Rozumiem Aranie, że teraz wyglądasz wypisz-wymaluj, jak Twój awatar? ;)Proszę, pisz na temat.
  20. Crolug

Multimedia

Tutaj macie trochę loading screenów w wysokiej rozdzielczości:http://gamebanshee.com/thewitcher/loadingscreens.php
Top Bottom