Search results

+
  1. K

The Witcher Guild - GameSpot Union

What is one supposed to do when one joins the Guild?
  2. K

The Witcher vs. other RPGs

I actually don't know, I'm looking forward to them both very much. When I've played them, I'll let you know.
  3. K

RPG discussion -- general

First of all, some of the voice-overs are HORRIBLE! And I really feel that most missions get kinda tedius and boring when you have played about half-way through. Also I find it extremely annoying that most monsters just HAVE to attack my ranger and nature-mage ALL the time, and on top of that...
  4. K

Yet another male-oriented fantasy game...

Yep, I thought so. I think the OP is overly sensitive, when it comes to this issue. But hey if that person doesn't want to buy this game... who cares.
  5. K

Yet another male-oriented fantasy game...

I think the vast majority of the women in The Witcher will wear decent clothes. The only women who won't are the hookers and other special characters. It's a bit over the top to boycott a game because of a few NPCs being dressed in a sexy manner.
  6. K

RPG discussion -- general

Baldur's Gate 2... no question about it IMO. And the combined greatness of the Gothic games comes in second.I'm hoping that Gothic 3, Oblivion and The Witcher can all tip BG2 of the throne and get a 1., 2. and 3. place in my book... but I doubt it But I think they'll definitely get into my...
Top Bottom