Search results

+
  1. C

So whats all this about companions?

It's pretty safe to say it will be the same as the Witcher 1 (and most RPG's for that matter.) When a companion and/or important plot character goes down in a fight, they are just temporarily knocked out.
  2. C

The Witcher 2 wishlist

Lol, yeah, Dandelion is an annoying d-bag. Good guy at heart, but a comic relief character. Only thing he's good at is sticking his dangle snake into the wrong plum slits.
  3. C

The Witcher 2 wishlist

I only want one thing, besides obviously wanting a good game...More Zoltan and more Dandelion. Whenever the Witcher and his two budds are in the same place awesome follows.
  4. C

Witcher 2= playing in multi with 2 witcher?

I certainly be down with making the Witcher 2 multiplayer... as long as it didn't hurt the story, but it would require ALLOT of work, ALLOT of money, and ALLOT of hairpulling for the devs. It's one of those things that are easy for us fans to suggest, but one HELL of a mountain to climb for the...
  5. C

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

It's a shame I really dislike new Geralt cause I love Dandelion's and Zoltan's new looks! They look fantastic. Triss looks the same... which is not a bad thing by any means. I've said it before, I'll say it again, new Geralt just doesn't look like a bad ass to me. He just doesn't fit his voice...
  6. C

So whats all this about companions?

So whats all this about companions? I noticed in the FAQ and Gamespot preview companions were brought up... companions you can "pick from."What does this mean, is is it referring to friendships like in the witcher (sometimes they fight by your side)? Or is it referring to a companion that...
  7. C

The WItcher mmorpg ?

::)No real MMORPG in the world? O RLY?Someone doesn't know much about mmo's do they?1st off RPG's are a fairly broad category these days. When it puts HEAVY focus on skill placement, Classes (or something similar), leveling, and freedom of armor and equipment... it can be considered an RPG...
  8. C

Geralt's look... always updated with new appearances

Well I just made a big forum mistake and resurrected a thread when another newer thread existed. God, I suck :-[Like I said in the post I so stupidly made before, I did not and I guess still don't like the new face.But after reading the OP (very well done, thank you!) I gotta say I may learn to...
  9. C

The New Geralt (leaked video)

God... hate to bring a thread back from the dead... but being only on the second page of threads it didn't seem right to make a new one.Just saw the trailer myself, and jesus, I hate the new face. It's like if they would have replaced Viggo Mortensen (aragorn) in the Two Towers. Not right and...
  10. C

[SOLVED]Weird Graphical Glitch red spots - toxicity actually

There caused by drinking potions, they represent your toxicity. The more potions you drink the more spots... drink too much and your in trouble.
  11. C

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

Ok, well you don't have the bug so you have no right to bash on those that do, cause screen shots really REALLY do not do it justice. But your right, some people are whining about how much they hate the game, and thats not helping anyone, but niether are you. People are frustrated they can't...
  12. C

Seriously? You are really trolling the in-game tech help? How immature and ignorant. Either be constructive or don't bother posting on this thread.It's a major bug. Either you don't have it at all, or you don't have it as bad as some of us. Cause if you did, you could not play the game. Theres...
  13. C

Ummm, no it wasn't out of context, you said it's not that bad, then you made the super vision/drunk comment, and then you said it's not a major bug because it doesn't "halt" gameplay. Now none of that strikes me as out of context. Looks to me like your saying, this isn't a big problem, only...
  14. C

Ummm, no it is THAT bad. I'm sick of all these people trying to lessen the problem. Ever think that maybe, just maybe, since everyone has diffrent computers and videocards, ect, that just MAYBE this issue may vary from person to person? No thats impossible! Obviously everyone has it to the same...
  15. C

Ya this worked for me... up to act 2. Now it doesn't and now I can't play ???I so sad... but at least now I'm past the lame start of the game, and when it gets fixed I can start out in vizima all happy an stuff.
  16. C

Great, at the end of chapter 1, after I killed the beast, the problem got worse. Now even low lighting doesn't keep it in check :-\Now I REALLY have to wait untill a patch. This blows.
  17. C

One thing people without this issue don't seem to understand, is that a static image doesn't capture the problem. It's trying to play the game with that blur thats the biggest problem, it makes you dizzy.
  18. C

Excellent game, but the swearing is not very well done and rather childish.

Hmm, I didn't notice anything over done with the curse words. Some lines were repeated too much, but thats just because many lines are repeated too much.Maybe you live with very high class and respectible people. I on the other hand experiance way more cursing on a day to day basis then this...
  19. C

Enhanced Edition language packs problems

Ok, I'm going through a clean reinstall right now, because I installed a mod wrong... so let me get this strait.I'm obviously english, but I want to hear the game in polish, with english subtitles of course.So I'm redownloading the whole TWEE patch from fileplanet. It's got the 1.4 patch, the...
Top Bottom