Search results

+
  1. Stiler

Cyberpunk 2077 at E3 2019

How does anyone top Keanu? Can't be done lol. Awesome showing, is that it for Cyberpunk at E3 or should we expect some gameplay at a later show?
  2. Stiler

Non-Combat Play

Cyberpunk 2020 is dark and gritty, it is heavily influenced by Blade Runner, I'm not sure why some posts are trying to change this or make it seem like it's not that. It is Punk/Rock n Roll as well, but that doesn't disregard the dark and gritty side of it, they should both be present. Directly...
  3. Stiler

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

I want a lot of good long jackets/trench coats and things that just look cool/stylish.
  4. Stiler

Non-Combat Play

I hope they'd look at a game like Hitman for stealth gameplay, letting you use disguises and other tricks to get into places you normally wouldn't be allowed.
  5. Stiler

Melee combat, please have depth and make it just as engaging as the fps gameplay.

No, sleeping dogs had a whole melee skill system that you got new abilities in as you leveled it up, it wasn't heavily scripted https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=534051563 Combat was mainly a combination of attacks and in what order you did them in order to pull off moves...
  6. Stiler

Non-Combat Play

I hope that there are plenty of open-ended paths to complete your quests and complete your objectives that give the player a lot of choices in how they want to do that, rather then just being a linear point a to point b path focused on combat. One of the BEST rpgs to do this recently is the...
  7. Stiler

Melee combat, please have depth and make it just as engaging as the fps gameplay.

I loved Sleeping Dogs, I'd be happy if martial arts was as fun in Cyberpunk, especially if you could use the environment during melee combat.
  8. Stiler

Now -this- is Cyberpunk.

One of my favorite bands, VNV Nation's Illusion, synced up to the short film "Doll Face" by Andy Huang , it seems amazingly fitting for Cyberpunk imo if you listen to the lyrics and the point of the video.
  9. Stiler

Not every encounter would be with guns (melee weapons are a part of Cyberpunk 2020, swords, axes, futuristic weapons like monowhips/swords, etc), also some combat encounters would start off within close/melee range as well. Then there's a matter of implants, which can do things like give you...
  10. Stiler

In many rpgs, and especially rpgs that have range weapons, melee combat often feels like an afterthought. The mechanics of melee combat are often quite simple, in Deus Ex: HR for example melee was literally regulated to a "cutscene" that triggered when you would sneak up to someone and perform a...
  11. Stiler

[POLL] The Multiplayer Thread

When it comes to multiplayer the way I'd like to see it done is to have it interwoven within the world and narrative as a whole, similar to how Dark Souls does their mulitplayer. Where you could have factions and organizations IE Corporations, Nomads, gangs, cops, etc. During the story you...
  12. Stiler

Question for my fellow TPP peeps.

Honestly for me I want TPP to simply be able to see my character and enjoy the loot/customization aspect of the game. That's why I like TPP, I can spend literally HOURS in character creation making my character "perfect" and what I like and enjoy seeing that in game and getting new...
  13. Stiler

Building Your Character Thread

Ah yea, my bad, misunderstood your question. I certainly hope there's sliders, at least for the face especially.
  14. Stiler

Building Your Character Thread

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/06/13/cyberpunk-2077-character-creation-customization/ "Hair colour/style, body type, tattoos, skin markings, clothing, makeup, piercings - the whole 9 yards; all will be able to be tailored to what the player wants to see. This takes the RPG experience to an...
  15. Stiler

The I LIKE WHAT I'VE SEEN Thread

Most of us advocating tpp aren't wishing to make the game something it isn't, we don't want to take fpp away from the game or those that prefer it or to drastically alter how the game plays or the actual underlying mechanics the game is built on, the story, controls, how combat works, etc...
  16. Stiler

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Not sure if you know this, but Cyberpunk 2020 has many melee weapons, from more simple things like brass knuckles, knives, swords, axes, to higher tech ones like monowhips, battlegloves, chainknives, monoswords, etc. Then you have augments, armor, etc. Bullets can still be lethal depending on...
  17. Stiler

I think you are confusing an in-engine cutscene with pre rendered cutscenes. A pre rendered cutscene means that the cutscene itself is well...pre rendered. It's a movie,a lot of older games used these for cutscenes because they could look amazing well ahead of what the actual in-game engine was...
  18. Stiler

This isn't necessarily true depending on how they are doing first person view or what animations they are sharing between the player character and npc's. I mean something like just the walk and run animation? Those are likely shared between the player model and npc models, so it will be...
  19. Stiler

You're talking about FPS games, of course first person is going to dominate in that genre, I was going by rpgs which have been offered in both view points and most come in third person view, as an option or not. You can look at a list of game sales and see that both types sell well. GTA V and...
  20. Stiler

Fallout and Elder scrolls games have third person view, and believe it or not many people play in third person view, including me. I stay in third person view when I'm exploring, when I'm using melee combat, etc. I only switch to first person for archery/magic (in fallout I use vats for range)...
Top Bottom