Search results

+
  1. M

Gwent Folk Tales Episode 1 [Spoilers]

Gwent Folk Tales Episode 1 [Spoilers] Greyboxer and myself have started a series which feature the lore about our favourite cards from Gwent! Our first take is on everyone's most cuddly dragon, Villentretenmerth. With special Premium Card footage courtesy of CDPR...
  2. M

The weakness that is Scoia'tael

As a 100% pure Scoia'tael player I can tell you that it has been an uphill battle. The first days were good, then, once people got better cards, it became more difficult. After the patch it's more interesting but I wouldn't say it's any easier. People are experimenting with different builds for...
  3. M

Qualifications For Beta?

They will begin sending beta keys today at 7 PM CEST, so in about 7 and a half hours. If you get one you'll know you're in the Beta.
  4. M

VOTE: Did you like the new Banners?

I don't DISILIKE them. I thought they were fine. Could they have been better and better fit the art, probably. But they weren't terrible.
  5. M

Qualifications For Beta?

Random is easier and fair. It allows them to avoid the echo chamber problem that can arise if you only give keys to the vocal members who like your game. I like Random in fact, even if it means I won't be in the CB.
  6. M

Qualifications For Beta?

It's random. Completely random as far as we know.
  7. M

Suggestion: BUFF vs ADD

I can sign under this with both hands. Very good idea that will cut on the confusion a lot.
  8. M

Priority?

I'm not sure. I think it logical it would be weather first, then bear. So it would come to the board, get reduced to 1, killed by the Bear. Even if it had an ability that buffed the bear somehow, it wouldn't be able to do so, since it would get removed to the GY before that ability triggered.
  9. M

Priority?

It has been confirmed and is official. And while many in the community had doubts about the wounding/damaging system. It turns out that it works. The damage is varied and it really brings another depth of strategy into the game. With the various abilities that buff units to very high strength...
  10. M

Will the card packs be faction specific?

Actually if the rare or better cards are more or less equally distributed among the fractions you have 75% chance of getting it for the one you want.
  11. M

Access to BETA (Who and why)

Well, it's supposed to be random, right? Maybe they'll give out some invites, but I think that it'll be only to the biggest streamers and youtubers.
  12. M

Best possible replacement for emotes/chat ['whack opponent with stick']

You can work around by limiting the number of whacks per game, by making a whack possible only after the enemy removes one of your units (and you have to know when to counter) or in some other specific circumstance (like playing a gold card), by limiting the number of whacks per day etc. It's...
  13. M

Best possible replacement for emotes/chat ['whack opponent with stick']

I'm so much for this, I can't even say how much. This would be an awesome, if a bit goofy, feature. The best part is that it would lighten the mood a bit from the endless drama and the grim darkness that is the Witcher universe. A bit of levity and humour can always go a long way.
  14. M

Show the timer on the card selecting page during the matches!

Irrespective of the fact that they will implement it. Myself and several others have run into problems when using Birna or Last Wish in that we had taken too long to select the card to discard (which was quite difficult) and we missed the timer. That has to be included in the Closed Beta.
  15. M

Your worst card in the game so far ?

Or simply uses a bronze Clear Weather to get rid of your gold card effect. Not a good play IMO.
  16. M

It can be a great card if you play at the beggining of Round 3 before any medics are played. Combined with Birna played earlier you can get 10+ strength for him.
  17. M

He can be managable with 3 types of special cards. For example a decoy a scorch and a horn. If you play correctly you will always get something good that you can use. Maybe even four types. But in this deck, nah.
  18. M

Granted, Elven Mercenary could be really good with proper deckbuilding. in this, however, it sucked.
  19. M

After KTS 2

After KTS 2 Now... Let me get my bearings... This test was awesome. The spies are back and they never felt OP. In fact they were very hit or miss. I love it. Truly, I had my reservations but they were all dispelled after this test. I played mostly with Scoia'tael but I've tried every fraction...
  20. M

Humans regrouping after valiant fight. Servers not killed yet!

That does mean all four fractions are now in the test? That's so cool.
Top Bottom