Search results

+
  1. K

Keine Sprachausgabe nach patch DEUTSCH EE

He probably doesn't understand Englisch very well, so here's my possible solution in german:Hört sich ganz danach an, als ob das deutsche Sprachpaket nicht in Ordnung gewesen ist. - Lade Dir nochmal die deutsche Sprachversion runter und installiere das TWEE Upgrade mit dem neuen Sprachpaket...
  2. K

Cutscenes causing blurred graphics (DO NOT MERGE)

Hi guys, I was experiencing this bug too, additionally to the pixelation-bug, I could get rid of it, simply by turning the depth-of-field off (what should disable all blurriness). However I am not 100% sure about the solution, I didn't play very much lately, just mentioning to let you know in...
  3. K

[SOLVED]where are the new triss and other mesh?[To Lock]

Asking me? Nah, I don't have any mods installed (if you mean Nude-Mods or something else external that would change the Ingame appearance apart from the original). And Triss is looking like before... or in a way improved that isn't obvious to me. Does anyone have got a before/after screenshot of...
  4. K

[SOLVED]where are the new triss and other mesh?[To Lock]

Maybe she looks the same and they just added some detail? I never saw a different model of Triss on screenshots or so.
  5. K

Shader bug/pixellation in cutscenes on widescreen

Oh my! I don't have that kind of texture problems like on that screenshot, but in cutscenes I encounter a weird interlacing effect or something. It's only in the cutscenes! Attached a screenshot (click the thumb to get a larger one). It's pretty obvious if you see it in motion, but a bit harder...
  6. K

Windows XP - crashing ( not sound related )

Sorry to ask about that standard crap, but did everybody get an recent DirectX? ;DNo, I am serious! DirectX has nearly monthly updates, I think the latest is August 2008 or so. Just an idea... ;)
  7. K

Windows XP - crashing ( not sound related )

Dude, it may not be an EAX problem (I am lost about it too), but I could start the game after I disabled full hardware sound acceleration in the Windows advanced audio options (just turn the slider one tab lower), like discribed in the EAX problem thread. After I played a bit and returned to...
  8. K

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

I think that question about the workaround was directed to me. ;)I just downloaded the fix and read the readme. I thought it could be wise to simply try to update my Radgametools-drivers, since Miles are from Rad, too. And yo, I loaded the latest Radgametools.exe, installed and could start the...
  9. K

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

Xervek, there is no EAX in Windows Vista anymore, if I remember correctly. Thats why Creative brought us the Alchemy wrapper. However I don't know very much about it, cause I am still playing on WinXP.And thanks a lot from me too for the Hardware accelaration fix (whoever had the idea). However...
  10. K

DVD not required anymore for patched Original version ( released in 2007 )

Same here, looks like they removed this copy protection. Thanks a lot, I love to keep my DVDs away from my drive, if I actually dont need them. ^^I guess its useless anyway since you need to activate the EE over the Internet.
  11. K

How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

Me too, thats why I said it. ::)It's just a suggestion to help you out, dude. What did you think?
  12. K

I use "FlashGot" in combination with "Free Download Manager PlugIn" for Firefox. I installed it long time ago and it even works fine here. You don't get more speed though, however the download doesn't stop at 85MB or so. You could give it a try alternatively to LeechGet if you have enough time...
  13. K

"How to get the EE-patch super easy" is a bit exagerated, isn't it? I like the idea and the design of this website and thanks for the free upgrade and all the good work of course, but downloading problems like we have at the moment are well known actually. A torrent or few mirrors of the good...
  14. K

Revised scores for The Witcher in German magazines

Gamestar doesn't seem to take your game seriously. After their first video it seemed for us (in a well known german forum), TW could become the disappointment of the last years. However, the previews of the other german mags and international online magazines did not disagree to our impressions...
  15. K

Gametrailers reviewed The Witcher

I totally agree to this review! :)Just one note: the lot of not important NPC's are really looking like each other. They really could vary a bit more. On the other hand, it's great they look so detailed. Anyway: Go Geralt Go! :D
  16. K

Game registration - problems and solutions here

Are you sure your firewall doesn't block the Witcher-thingy? I don't have any more clues... :-\
  17. K

(Names may differ) Go to Extras -> Internet-Options -> Privacy. Adjust the ladder to Standard (description is besides). Hope that helps. :)
  18. K

International association of Screenshot makers + FAQ

Cool Shot. :) Bit too dark, seems it doesn't include the Gamma-settings from ingame, had to correct it to watch. Unfortunately there is no supported Screenshot function. Hope it's coming with next patch. :)
  19. K

Alright, now finally I know whats wrong. You are right Greyhound, thanks. But the problem was not disabled cookies in my browser, cause my browser is accepting cookies! It's because that register feature does use the darn Internet Explorer-engine. I nearly completely blocked this insecure...
  20. K

Hmm, thats interesting. I just thought, Seeker probably meant the Activation Key for registering to this board! ;)Anyway, I am gonna try it again in a week or so, I hope the goodies aren't gone until then (probably not) but CDPR should make it possible to register over this forum or the...
Top Bottom