Search results

+
  1. R

Yet another male-oriented fantasy game...

gosh this topic is fun :Dno offence but i cant believe you're truly arguing on this matter :) if only this were a game with custom character generation i could see your point. but it's like not watching a film with johnny depp or brad pitt or whatever because they're male :)
  2. R

The official Witcher Gameplay already on the web!

OFF @ AdrianXIIagreed. i'm interested in them too, but couldn't decide yet wether to learn eastern or western martial arts.@Gilgameshyes the animation of the npcs were a little strange for me too. it's minor but they held their arms stangely. and geralt too, it's like they're holding something...
  3. R

Translation into Hungarian

i didnt have much time to read but even now i can tell the translation is great. at least i never feel it inconvenient or incorrect :) and the stories well let's just say it's exactly what i wanted, and waited for ;)anyway there's that story of Geralt fighting that striga. that is in the trailer...
  4. R

wow awesome :Dthank you very much :) nice job szendrencs ;)i'll notify rpgvault.hu and some other places if you havent already :)
  5. R

Translation into Hungarian hi allprobably the wrong place to ask but is anything known about hungarian translation, now that the last wish is available. i hope so, hungarian translations can be very good, eg. lord of the rings was a great one. hopefully sapkowski's stories will be good as well...
  6. R

The new The Witcher site

yeah it's cool. i like the new stuff. however poor Geralt is going to get a bad cold sitting on that moist stone floor until game release :P
  7. R

Ask the Dev Team (old one)

sorry if this been discussed already:am i able to continue playing after ending the main story line? just would be so great i cant really remember any rpg which let me to continue. u know just to wander around and watch the sun go down and all. buying a little house near the city, open my...
Top Bottom