Search results

+
  1. S

You are the Witcher.

You are the Witcher. Why don't they make a game where you are the Witcher?? I really would like to here the devs answer this.Playing as Geralt is awesome, he is my THE most favorite character of all time but in the past he made choices that has nothing to do with the player, he made himself a...
  2. S

Help me build a Gaming Rig!!

Help me build a Gaming Rig!! So I want to buy a new and powerful pc, and decided to ask dear old TW community. I'm building this pc not just for this game(Don't hate me ;D), but for future games.One more thing, I'm still learning a couple of things about pc's, so there maybe newb questions.Here...
  3. S

Making Games!!!!

Making Games!!!! I've been a video game fan since, well since forever and I'm starting to think of getting a job in a video game business.So I have allot of questions.1. What kind of jobs are there???2. What do you need\need to do, in order to get that job???
  4. S

It's good to be home!!!!

It's good to be home!!!! Hehe!!So I'm back on the Witcher board. I was a fan of The Witcher from day one and when the game came out I was so f***** because it didn't run on my PC, and now I have a 360 and I'm exited as I was before.So who else is from the last Witcher community????It's so good...
Top Bottom