Search results

+
  1. S

Cancer fight for an old forum friend

There are more places in the world where you can die by your own poverty and no one give a cent. Lithuania, where Soukyan lives, is one of them. I've seen some of my relatives suffering by cancer, 2 died. Watching your beloved ones in agony isn't that simple. Thanks with all our heart :)
  2. S

[ITALY] - The witcher italia

Eh niente... c'è stato il Viaggio di Arlo e adesso esce Zootropolis... comunque hanno bisogno di una cariatide come me per sfornare layouts su layouts, poi illustrazioni e roba per il licensing... e poi ci sono le miniserie di Disney Channel: Lion Guard, Star Darling, Sofia The First e Frozen...
  3. S

Cancer fight for an old forum friend

Cancer fight for an old forum friend Hello folks, I'm posting this message in the place of an old devoted witcher fan and forum member Soukyan Blackwood (Whisper, in the forum). The most of you possibly don't know him, but Soukyan and I founded and administrate Witcher-DamNation group on...
  4. S

Eh sono impegnata, Disney mi ha risucchiato nel vortice filmografico... Ma i libri li conosco, li ho letti da giovine. Per quello mi domandavo quale obbrobrio ne avessero tirato fuori. Così dal trailer mi pareva un incrocio tra Hercules e Merlino... :/
  5. S

Buongiorno a tutti, figliuoli :) Tanto per cambiare setting: qualcuno ha per caso visto la serie di Shannara? come vi sembra? Ho terrore ad avvicinarmi viste gli ultimi schiaffi in faccia presi da registi cialtroni che hanno fatto del fantasy una sitcom stile Vanzina.
  6. S

Office chairs used by CD Projekt RED

A definitive solution may be to submit for the job position and enter the studio :D Or an easier one could be send them an email and ask :) But imo those aren't real chairs, it's CG (because google can't find them anywhere)
  7. S

Buonasera figliuoli:) come state? Mi fermo per 5 min dato che sono super impegnata a diecimila tra lavoro e altre cose. Siete già tutti in vacanza? non lo siete? e perchè non le siete???? che ci fate a morire di caldo in città? x(((( Non leggo tutti i vostri post perchè parlate del gioco e io...
  8. S

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Yep :) It comes from REDs directly
  9. S

Where are CDPR supporters?

I've already replied this to another kind user: they're on their way. The game has been released only yesterday, let's give'em the time to gather people experience and check where the problems lie. I don't think they can find a magic solution in one second The best you can do as user is to...
  10. S

Where are CDPR supporters?

Well, you could be one ot hem starting from.... now! Hey you've just been nominated as an official supporter here's you badge :cheers: Tell us you experience:) How did it go with the gameplay?
  11. S

Audio Stuttering

The game is being released since something like... a few hours ago? Why not just let the devs work? They're gathering information and requests patrolling all the community, bugfixes will be relased later in the case. For now, the best you can do is have a little bit of patience and share your...
  12. S

Why no FIRST PERSON VIEW? Not like shooter, but just for viewing purposes maybe.

FPS really? Another skyrim? I don't like it :\
  13. S

CD PROJEKT RED AND Dark Horse present The World of The Witcher

All PC versions are DRM-free.
  14. S

Ti mandai un PM con il recap sull'ordine dei libri e dei videogiochi, ma non mi hai mai risposto :) LOL Gnaaah... i mod diserteranno in massa causa gioco on day 1 :D Ve la dovete cavare da soli! ;) Esiste una Camera dei Segreti nel forum cmq dove i mod vengono regolarmente clonati alla bisogna.
  15. S

Ciri Fan Art Thread

Ciri concept arts... I truly adore her outfit study! (concept art is pure fun! ^^) Adam Widowicz---> http://adamdawidowicz.deviantart.com/ And he's also so young! *v*
  16. S

I always get stunned by the amazing skill of some people in this world! Seriously! All by the hand of Jambal --> http://jambal.deviantart.com/ (check out his gallery, he's soo talented!)
  17. S

Panels are clear enough imo X°D
  18. S

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

They delayed because it wasn't ready, easy peasy. I don't see why seeing conspiracy and bad trust everywhere, for a matter of elitism. And one should know that many journalist (in every field) limit themselves in reporting what they read\heard somewhere else. And this is especially true for...
  19. S

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

What's so difficult to understand? If someone thinks that there's a more reliable source than this official forum where two REDs officially told the reason of the delay, why keep asking the same question? Internet is wide and open and not every single bit of infos must be true, because it is...
  20. S

Hi, yes it's already been posted by TemerianGirl --> http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/15500-The-Witcher-fan-art-thread?p=1573423&viewfull=1#post1573423 and a few other russian friends :) Thank you! awesome art isn't it? ^^
Top Bottom