Search results

+
  1. S

Cancer fight for an old forum friend

Cancer fight for an old forum friend Hello folks, I'm posting this message in the place of an old devoted witcher fan and forum member Soukyan Blackwood (Whisper, in the forum). The most of you possibly don't know him, but Soukyan and I founded and administrate Witcher-DamNation group on...
  2. S

51 Harvard Classics are available for free

51 Harvard Classics are available for free Hi guys! Thanks to my dear friend Soukyan Blackwood, I've just come to know that 51 books compendium of the Harvard collection are on a giveaway... basically they're coming on E-book for free download. Here's the url link to the complete news article...
  3. S

Happy B-day, Tommy!

Happy B-day, Tommy! Maybe you don't know but Oct 17th is our moderator *Tommy* birthday. So a very Happy B-day, Tommy! :)/> May your moderation and your life be smooth, and peaceful and serene and... kick troll arses a lot! The Blue Stripes commander likes you and we love you too />
  4. S

Ciri Fan Art Thread

Ciri Fan Art Thread I've collected all the best Ciri fanarts I've found so far ("best" in my humble opinion), for those who love this character. There aren't a lot on internet, these below are those which I could easily credited. Also I haven't posted all the JustAnor's artworks since she's...
  5. S

Cosplay time

Cosplay time For the pleasure of female\male fans Triss Merigold (sexier than ever imo): by jonley By Selen-cosvamp (she's my fave) by Gabardin
  6. S

CDP RED concept artists

CDP RED concept artists Hello folks! Incidentally, I have met one of CD Projekt RED concept artists on Deviantart.com, Marek Madej (Marmad on dA). We had a conversation and he presented me the names of his collegues-concept artists, working on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. To help you understand...
  7. S

Anno Decadence: 2077

Anno Decadence: 2077 Hello guys! Soukyan and I have just opened a fresh new group on DeviantArt.com dedicated to Cyberpunk 2077, to gather and re unite all the artistic fandom all over the internet. Welcome to ANNO DECADENCE 2077 Feel free to share your artworks or join us! We accepted...
  8. S

Anno Decadence: 2077

Anno Decadence: 2077 Hello guys! Soukyan and I have just opened a fresh new group on DeviantArt.com to gather and re unite all the artistic fandom all over the internet. Welcome to ANNO DECADENCE 2077 Feel free to share your artworks or join us! We accepted everything related to the...
  9. S

CDP: this is all your fault!

CDP: this is all your fault! Someone has dropped something interesting in our Witcher DamNation group Author: BloodG
  10. S

About comics, graphic novels and manga

About comics, graphic novels and manga Title of the thread pretty says everything so I have a few to add. Starting with cyberpunk.... I have to confess that my Cyberpunk comic books and manga shelf is a bit empty. I can name all those I know, please feel free to refill it, I'll appreciate a...
  11. S

Courage

Courage I think all Iorveth/ elves lovers mean to drop an eye on this: Direct link > http://soukyan.deviantart.com/art/Courage-348127913 Author > Soukyan, proud co-founder of our Witcher DamNation
  12. S

Keep rolling!

Keep rolling! Hi guys! just want you to know that I've resigned from my moderator activity and decided to leave the forum for a while. A long while actually. This decision has not been taken easily, I've loved this place since I signed here in 2007, and still I do. The forum has given to me...
  13. S

Something about originality (avatars and usernames)

Something about originality (avatars and usernames) Title said pretty everything. We used to have a similar thread in the past forum. Username - It is said that words contains power, and if you choose one to be your alternate name on internet, probably there is a reason for it. So name yours...
  14. S

Nothing personal, Demawend.....

Nothing personal, Demawend..... Yea, not Letho's fault, eventually it is just his job, don't you think? Self note: is a mod allowed to make a personal nerdy use of the forum? :confused: LOL
  15. S

Wikipaintings.org resource

Wikipaintings.org resource Do you know it? well I didn't, just discovered today when searching some references. Clicky---> http://www.wikipaintings.org/ This is a fantastic resource for fine arts, founded on December 2011. You can find many artists and paintings of different hera, from Middle...
  16. S

Batman is dead: Robin arises

Batman is dead: Robin arises A great tragedy on the screen, and a dreadful conspiracy behind... but have no fear, Robin is still here! And he'll avenge our Dark Knight against one of the dangerous enemy he ever met... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg2S5hjCG4s&feature=youtu.be ...and Merry...
  17. S

"Wiedzmin: Racja stanu" now in German

"Wiedzmin: Racja stanu" now in German Do you remember that awesome Comic book inspired by The Witcher 2? Finally our German friends have the pleasure to read it in their native language too. Worldofplayer.de posted the book on the internal forum. You can see it here. To read the...
  18. S

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Geralt and Sile...

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Geralt and Sile... Look what I found at the Comics and Games Convention happened yesterday, at Lucca, Italy... *drumroll* Geralt of Rivia and Sile de Tancarville! ...I am the one in the middle of course Enjoy!
  19. S

Have you ever stopped watching the...

Have you ever stopped watching the... ... sky? Coz I did, and look what I found.... I mean... airplanes in Aedirn?
  20. S

Your favourite male character (poll)

Your favourite male character (poll) Fair is fair ;) As you can see, I've put in the poll those that I consider to be the most charismatic characters, but you can add your own if you desire. Also I've excluded Geralt in the list cause I assume that we all agree in loving our hero. You can...
Top Bottom